Apollo Weighted Skipping Rope
The Apollo Weighted Skipping Rope is a 0.7kg weighted rope that gives a great cardio resistance workout.
- Soft foam handles and swivel-action connection.
- Rope is 0.7kg - please note, the rope is weighted not the handles.
- 1.5cm diameter x 9ft adjustable length.
- Rope length - 9ft
- Sold singly or as a pack of 10.
Customer Reviews for Apollo Weighted Skipping Rope
5 out of 5 Apollo jump rope
Newitts Verified Purchase (29 Nov 2020)
Good rope great price very heavy
5 out of 5 Heavy skipping rope
Newitts Verified Purchase (19 Apr 2020)
Newitts as a company have been very helpfull and helped sort out the item being sent to the wrong address. Once theskippong rope arrived I found it has taken a few days to sort out the kinks and get it straight. Good to use and cirtainly gives you an upper body workout.
4 out of 5 Heavy value for money
Newitts Verified Purchase (11 Oct 2019)
I have integrated this into my routines alternating between normal and this heavy weight, wow what a difference. My heart rate goes straight up and my for arms start to burn, well worth the money for an intense work out. the "rope" seems to be pretty robust and I had to apply a thin film of grease to the inside of the screw cap to allow the rope to spin better.
Well worth the money in my opinion.
3 out of 5 Skipping ropes
They are hard to straighten out as they are really thick, you do get a really good workout with them tho
5 out of 5 Apollo Heavy Skipping Rope
Newitts Verified Purchase (10 Feb 2019)
The rope is heavier than it looks, but makes a great workout.
5 out of 5 Good Value
There aren’t many heavy skipping ropes around and I didn’t want to commit big money on my first try. Ordering/delivery was easy and quick. I’m able to skip hundreds of revolutions at a time, but with this have got to go back to the beginning. Managed 50 first time. The effort required is much more on the upper body. Thought that the rope was like plastic garden hose, but when adjusting the length the rope is actually solid. Adjusting the length is achieved by cutting it, so thought is needed as it is irreversible, best to get ideal length from other rope, and then cut to just over that and reduce if needed. Handles are plastic, but rotate adequately. Ideal rope to find out if going heavy is for me.
- Apollo Lightning Speed Skipping Rope £1.99
- PLAYM8 Double Dutch Skipping Rope 4.8m £7.95
- PLAYM8 Plastic Skipping Rope 6 Pack 2m £7.90
- First Play Skipping Rope 4 Pack 2.2m £5.47
- PLAYM8 Braided Skipping Rope 6 Pack 3m £7.26
- PLAYM8 French Skipping Ropes 6 Pack 3.5m £9.16
- First Play Rainbow Skipping Rope £3.13
- Apollo Leather Skipping Rope £6.95