- Gain stability, strength & core strength
- Made from high quality material
- Hand Pump included
Whether you are recovering from an injury, have decided to get back into shape or may be an elite athlete looking to gain that competitive edge, whatever your reason the AirTrack AquaBag is for you.
These cylinder shaped inflatable bags can be filled with water which creates an unstable and unpredictable weight mass. This helps you gain stability, strength and core power and not only triggers the larger muscle groups, but more importantly the smaller stabilising muscle groups. The multiple grips attached to the Aquabags allow for a wide variety of exercises - They can be used by people who just started training to improve motor learning but also by the most advanced athletes to challenge their coordination and supplement their training.
Made out of high quality material which makes them suitable for outdoor use and with a simple filling system, the Aquabags are durable and allows you to easily add or release water in daily practice. Available in three different sizes to ensure that there is always a size that fits your needs.
- Available in three sizes.
- Made from high quality materials - The same as used for lifeguard inflatable boats.
- Clever placement of handles for different types of exercises.
- Suitable for inside and outside.
- Gain stability, strength and core strength.
- Hand pump included.
- Small: 20 x 65cm / 15kg.
- Medium: 20 x 85cm / 25kg.
- Large: 25 x 85cm / 40kg.
Customer Reviews for AirTrack AquaBags
- Samba Original Football Net £14.78
- Ultimate UltraStar Frisbee 175g from Discraft £13.20
- Spikeball Rookie Set £64.95
- Spikeball Pro Replacement Balls 2 Pack £14.95
- Net1 Millennium Portable Basketball Set £244.95
- First Play Rainbow Ladder 2m £15.29
- Net1 Arena Portable Basketball Set £197.95
- Koolpak FA Recommended First Aid Kit £49.60