Heater Slider Bowling Machine
The original lite-cricket Bowling Machine offers quality, accurate, reliable bowling simulation for the training ground, back garden or park.
These Heater Slider cricket bowling machines will propel the ball to a distance of approx. 75m in total!
This bowling machine's prime use is to fire balls up to 60 mph over a distance of 18m for cricket batting practice.
Cricket balls can be fired into the air for catching practice.
!2 bowling machine balls come in this bowling machine set!
- Variable bowling speeds up to 100 kph (60 mph).
- Fully adjustable for full pitch & short pitch deliveries.
- Includes automatic 12 ball feeder.
- Easy to assemble and store.
- Able to produce in swing & out swing deliveries.
- To be used EXCLUSIVELY with Paceman Light Balls for safety and performance only.
- Requires mains power supply.
- Bowling machine colour may vary.
- Adult supervision required.
- Complete with 12 paceman balls.
To be used EXCLUSIVELY with Paceman Light Balls for safety and performance only.
Paceman bowling machines are manufactured to be used on 220-240V power. In the US for example, the standard power supply is 110-120V from a normal power outlet. To run the machine, a simple voltage converter will need to be obtained which will change the power up to 220-240V (with a Wattage of 500W or more).
Paceman Bowling Machine (Official Video)
Customer Reviews for Heater Slider Bowling Machine
5 out of 5 Mean Machine
Newitts Verified Purchase (23 Apr 2021)
Delivered swiftly. Easy to assemble out of the box. Awesome shall delivery system allows bowling swing and spin. My son loves it. Adjustment of direction and length surprisingly easy using the legs.Would recommend this product.
- Sidearm Elite Ball Thrower £22.95
- Sidearm Club Ball Thrower £21.95
- First Play Plastic Marking Flags £7.14
- Elders Cricket Field Boundary Marker Flag £0.59
- Cricket Bowlers Marker Disc £0.60
- Empire Crossweave Cricket Bat Tape £1.20
- PLAYM8 Plastic Marking Flags £8.04
- Gray Nicolls Cricket Scorebooks £6.65