ATREQ Power Bands
ATREQ Power Bands
- Ideal for strength, flexibility and rehabilitation
- High quality 100% natural latex
- Non-toxic and highly durable
ATREQ Power Bands can be a functional tool when developing technique, looping bands around the body for specific exercises, the bands will assist in the correct moment technique while adding a resistance. Each band is of varying widths creating different levels of resistance. Start with the lowest level of resistance and build sets and repetitions gradually, once the exercises become too easy, move on to the next level of resistance band.
Suitable for fitness, yoga, cardio, strength training, crossfit, calisthenics, powerlifting, bodybuilding, pilates, and physical therapy.
Available Sizes & Resistance Levels
|Black||1040mm x 6mm x 5mm||5-14kg resistance|
|Orange||1040mm x 12mm x 5mm||11-36kg resistance|
|Green||1040mm x 22mm x 5mm||23-54kg resistance|
|Red||1040mm x 32mm x 5mm||25-62kg resistance|
|Yellow||1040mm x 44mm x 5mm||27-68kg resistance|
|Purple||1040mm x 64mm x 5mm||32-79kg resistance|
Full set includes one of each resistance.
- 104cm long (208cm loop) x 5mm thick.
- High quality 100% natural latex construction.
- Lightweight and portable for travel.
- Non-toxic and highly durable.
ATREQ Power Bands Full Set
Customer Reviews for ATREQ Power Bands
- Fitness Mad Resistance Band 10 Pack £31.99
- Fitness Mad Pro Power Grip £9.99
- Fitness Mad Studio Pro Safety Resistance Tube £15.99
- Ziland Pro Speed Power Chute £12.00
- ATREQ Power Bands £3.70
- ATREQ Mini Loop Bands £2.19
- ATREQ Speed Resistor £6.67
- Apollo Resistance Bands £2.40
- ATREQ Resistance Chute £16.42
- Apollo Resistance Tubes £4.99
- TRX Rip Trainer £134.99
- ATREQ Ankle Resistance Cuff £2.50
You're making our website better ... thanks!