Speedo LZR Elite 2 Closedback Kneeskin Hot Orange/Bondi Blue
The Speedo ® LZR Racer Elite 2 features all-over suit compression creating a streamlined shape in the water, whilst the lightweight fabric has been treated with a durable water repellence to maximise performance. Still worn by many world class swimmers. This product has been fully approved by FINA.
- All over compression - LZR Pulse+ compresses and sculpts your body into the optimal hydrodynamic shape.
- Fully bonded seams - Ultra sonically bonded seams reduce skin friction drag by 6% vs sewn seams.
- Comfort - Anti-chafe straps are softer, wider and feel more comfortable on the shoulders.
- Durable water repellence -Water repelling technology that lasts 40% longer.
- Closed back style - The closed back offers greater coverage which can improve performance and may be preferred by swimmers with straight backs. However, back style comes down to personal preference.
- FINA Approved.
LZR Racer Elite - Male
Our racing suit sizing is based on your waist measurement. Rather than making a selection based on your size in previous racing suits, Speedo recommends that you measure yourself and select the correct size according to the chart below.
(inches / cm)
|20||26 - 27" / 66 - 70||98||50||34|
|22||28 - 29" / 71 - 75||104||55||36|
|24||30" / 76 - 78||116||60||38|
|26||31" / 79 - 80||1||65||40|
|27||32 - 33" / 81 - 85||1.5||68||41|
|28||34 - 35" / 86 - 90||2||70||42|
|30||36 - 37" / 91 - 93||3||75||44|
|32||38 - 39" / 94 - 97||4||80||46|
Fastskin LZR Racer® Elite 2 Kneeskin
The following size guide is specifically for the following racing suit:
Fastskin LZR Racer® Elite 2 Kneeskin
Our racing suit sizing is based on three measurements:
Body Loop - place the beginning of the tape measure on the middle of the shoulder. Run the tape measure over the fullest part of your bust down between your legs and up your back to the start point on your shoulder
*please note that for longer sizes the body loop measurement is larger
Chest - Measure over the fullest part of your bust and around your back
Waist - Measure around your navel
Rather than making a selection based on your size in previous racing suits, Speedo recommends that you measure yourself and select the correct size according to the charts below.
It is important that you choose the correct size for the LZR Racer Elite 2 as it may feel more flexible than your size preference in the previous LZR Racer suit. The difference in construction of the LZR Racer Elite 2 represents very slight variants in the fit with, in some instances, the LZR Racer Elite 2 feeling tighter. Swimsuit fit is down to personal preference. Swimmers wishing to achieve a more compressive sensation or tighter fit may find choosing a smaller size is an option.
|Speedo Size||Body Loop (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
|23||144 - 152||85 - 89||67 - 69|
|24||153 - 157||90 - 92||70 - 71|
|25||158 - 161||93 - 95||72 - 73|
|26||163 - 166||96 - 98||74 - 75|
|27||168 - 171||99 - 101||76 - 77|
|28||173 - 175||102 - 104||78 - 79|
|29||177 - 180||105 - 107||80 - 81|
Customer Reviews for Speedo LZR Elite 2 Closedback Kneeskin Hot Orange/Bondi Blue
5 out of 5 Very impressed
Newitts Verified Purchase (2 Nov 2018)
My 13 year old daughter is a competitive swimmer and has found this skin tight fitting but also easy to put on.
- Speedo Proton Ladies Trisuit £18.00
- Speedo Proton Trisuit £18.00
- Speedo Fastskin LZR Racer Element Kneeskin £60.00
- Speedo Fastskin LZR Pure Intent Jammer £120.00
- Speedo Fastskin LZR Racer Element Jammer £47.50
- Speedo Fastskin LZR Pure Valor Closedback Kneeskin £159.50
- Speedo Proton Junior Trisuit £20.00
- Speedo Fastskin Endurance Plus Kneeskin £10.00