Speedo Fastskin Proton Wetsuit Black/Diva/Siren Red
Speedo Fastskin Proton Wetsuit Black/Diva/Siren Red
- Y38 Yamamoto cell neoprene rubber
- Body positioning regulator and fuse neck
- Slat cut legs and back zipper
Designed for a smooth entry into Triathlon. The Speedo ® Fastskin Proton Wetsuit has been developed with Y38 (Yamamoto 38 cell neoprene rubber) - a well balanced foam providing high buoyancy and flexibility that makes it the most versatile neoprene available - to make sure it performs when it counts. Maximotion+ technology in the single piece chest and shoulder panel means your stroke is as unrestricted as possible, while a core stabiliser offers support.
- Y40 (Yamamoto 38 cell neoprene rubber) foam provides high buoyancy and flexibility, making this the most versatile neoprene available.
- Core stabilisation reinforces the core, enhancing the connection from the torso to the upper and lower body, to promote a more efficient stroke.
- Maximotion+ continuous 1.5mm neoprene chest panel increases arm and shoulder freedom of movement.
- Yamamoto NANO-SCS provides lower surface friction.
- Body positioning regulator panels offer buoyancy to perfectly adjust your swim position.
- Fuse neck to prevent water entry.
- Revo Zipper construction is easy to fit and allows a fast transition from swim to bike.
- Improved water tightness of the cuff provides a more streamlined wrist and arm profile.
- Slat cut leg openings allow for easier suit removal.
Ladies Xenon and Proton Wetsuits
Mens Xenon and Proton Wetsuits
Customer Reviews for Speedo Fastskin Proton Wetsuit Black/Diva/Siren Red
5 out of 5 Still going well!
Newitts Verified Purchase (21 Aug 2019)
Have used it for beach and body boarding, extremely comfortable, don't want to take it off, even after hours of use. Haven't got cold in the sea at all although I do feel the water coming in at the ankles neck and through the zip. The only downside is that in the water the legs come up a bit and end up half way up my calfs. I have long legs- an extra long one would be ideal for me. But basically I am very happy.
5 out of 5 Excellent
Newitts Verified Purchase (15 Aug 2019)
Bought this because I was unsatisfied with a wetsuit from another shop. This was such a great fit. I went for medium and I am 5”6 and 59kg, about a size 8/10, fit was very snug when I put it on but perfect in the water. No chafe around the neck which I have had with other brands. Hard to get off due to the thickness in areas but nothing that a little baby oil didn’t fix. Couldn’t recommend this product enough. Happy customer!
5 out of 5 Good so far
Newitts Verified Purchase (11 Jul 2019)
I am 6 ft and average width so bought large. It was a significant workout to put it on the first time and a bit of effort to get off. A bit better the second time, I am getting the knack of working it fully up my arms before trying to do the zip. However, while on it is extremely comfortable and I like the look of it, with seams barely visible. I have bought it for regular beach use rather than tri - will have to see if it is robust enough but for now I like it a lot!
5 out of 5 Speedo Fastskin Proton
Newitts Verified Purchase (4 Jul 2019)
Bought for my daughter. So far, she has worn it twice for lake swimming. She finds it comfortable says it has good flexibility. It looks good quality. There are no colourful features however which means she is not easy to spot from the lakeside (a plus for all supporters of open water swimmers)
4 out of 5 JH
Newitts Verified Purchase (10 Jan 2019)
This wetsuit was bought as a Christmas present and was very well received but it is as yet untested. I can say that delivery and newitts customer service was superb!
5 out of 5 Speedo wetsuit
Newitts Verified Purchase (5 Jan 2019)
Perfect quality. Fast shipment. Better price that anywhere
4 out of 5 Great fit, great service
Newitts Verified Purchase (18 Oct 2018)
Bought this Wetsuit on a whim for swim serpentine after my zone 3 shrunk! ??. as a former swimmer speedo is my go to swimsuit choice but never for a wetsuit. The price and brand sold it to me. The neck rubbed but I think that was more to do with the event rather than swimming, it fitted perfectly, it was easy on and off. The range movement was exceptional it felt like a second skin
- Speedo Fastskin Xenon Thin Swim Full Sleeve Wetsuit Black/Diva/Siren Red £84.00
- Speedo Fastskin Endurance Plus Kneeskin Black/Lava Red/Papaya Punch £24.50
- Speedo Boys Endurance+ Jammers Black £8.40
- Speedo Fastskin Xenon Thin Swim Full Sleeve Wetsuit Black/Amparo Blue/Siren Red £84.00
- Speedo Marvel Spiderman All In One Navy/Lava Red/Neon Blue £10.00
- Speedo Girls Endurance+ Medalist Swimsuit Navy £10.50
- Speedo Boys Essential Endurance+ Aquashorts Navy £7.70
- Speedo Marvel Spiderman Aquashort Navy/Lava Red/Neon Blue £5.00
- Speedo Fastskin Proton Wetsuit Black/Amparo Blue/Siren Red £98.00
- Speedo Boom Allover 2 Piece Tankini Black/Oxid Grey £25.90
- Speedo Girls Boom Splice Muscleback Swimsuit Black/Pink £11.20
- Speedo Girls Placement Digital Splashback Swimsuit Black/New Surf/Rose Violet £14.00
You're making our website better ... thanks!