Speedo Boys Sea Squad Hot Tot Suit Blue/Orange
Keep your little one protected as they play on the beach or paddle in the pool, with this super-cute suit made from UV protective fabric. Featuring sun protection of UPF50+, our UV protective children's clothing helps provide UVA and UVB protection from the sun and has been tested to meet the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency standards.
The Speedo ® Sea Squad Hot Tot Suit covers your child's shoulders, tummy and the tops of her legs, to help these areas resist sunburn and the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- This garment will resist the harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun.
- Helps prevent sunburn where the material covers the body.
- Ideal for holiday and summer use.
- Offers greater coverage and protection from the sun.
- All-in-one suit with a zip front.
- Fun design with blocks of vibrant colour.
- Main body: 56% rubber, 44% polyamide.
- It is recommended that a high protection sunscreen is used for protection of the body, particularly on areas not covered by the material.
Aquashorts and All-in-one
|6-9 Months||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years||4 Years||5 Years||6 Years|
|1-2 Years||3-4 Years||5-6Years|
Please note the size shown are only meant as a guide.
Customer Reviews for Speedo Boys Sea Squad Hot Tot Suit Blue/Orange
5 out of 5 the boy likes it and so do I
Newitts Verified Purchase (3 Jan 2019)
this gives the boy a little extra buoyancy and with that the extra confidence to float on his own. also keeps him warmer, which might not be a good thing for freezing parents :)
5 out of 5 I would buy again
Newitts Verified Purchase (11 Apr 2018)
Bought this for my son to use for his weekly swimming lesson, it fits well, i love the colour and it keeps him warm. No complaints
5 out of 5 Recommended
Newitts Verified Purchase (10 Feb 2018)
This is the second time I have purchased this suit. We use it for swimming lessons where it keeps him warm. We have also use it on holidays where it worked great for sun protection. The only thing is I find the sizing in a small side so both times had to buy one size bigger.
5 out of 5 Brilliant
Newitts Verified Purchase (6 Oct 2017)
Brilliant swimsuit. The neoprene body keeps my son warm and happy in the pool and the swimming costume material arms keep it flexible so he can move around easily. I would say these come up small .
4 out of 5 Great though small. my son just turned 4 and size 6 just fits
Newitts Verified Purchase (31 Mar 2017)
Very good quality my son loves it. ...except the sizing is off by at least one size. If you think you need a size 4 get at least a size 5 or even a 6.
5 out of 5 Loves his swim suit
Newitts Verified Purchase (19 Sep 2015)
Bough this swimming costume as my son had the smaller size and loved it it's easy to put on keeps him warm and looks good. My toddler loves it'!
5 out of 5 Cute Little Buy!
Newitts Verified Purchase (29 Apr 2015)
I bought this suit for my 3 year old son and he absolutely loves it! Good fit, comfortable and easy movement. Really good value.
- Apollo Olympic Barbell Pad £2.99
- Ziland Pro Training Bib £0.99
- Events Wrist Bands 100 pack £9.99
- Ziland Team Long Sleeve Junior Football Shirt £5.00
- Ziland Team Football Shorts £3.50
- Speedo Sports Logo Aquashort Black/White £4.99
- Ziland Team Long Sleeve Senior Football Shirt £6.48
- Pocket Rocket Sledge Pink £0.60