Shock Doctor SD V1.5 Mouthguard
- Fit System - boil and bite.
- Multi-layer construction with and internal shock-absorbing frame offers protection and fit that outperforms conventional mouthguards.
- Shock absorbing jaw pads help protect against concussions and create a channel for improved breathing.
- Built-in breathing channel through the centre of the mouthguard to allow for freer flow of air and easier breathing.
- Latex free.
- Supplied with protective storage case.
- Works with braces.
- Junior - up to 11 years.
- Senior - 12 years upwards.
Customer Reviews for Shock Doctor SD V1.5 Mouthguard
4 out of 5 Great fit
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Sep 2016)
Bought for my son as he is at that awkward stage with jaw growth and he only ever complains about the fit of his mouth guard....not this one! Great fit and great price.
3 out of 5 Good but difficult
Newitts Verified Purchase (1 Feb 2016)
Hi my son goes to the skatepark on his stunt scooter going off the drop offs so we were after a good sports mouth gaurd this shock doctor was a good price and dispatched ok .but the boil and bite as perror the instructions was quite difficult and took several attempts to get it right. And still we weren't totally happy with it maybe it's us but the time to cool it and get it into my son's mouth was challenging saying that he uses it no problem
- Gilbert Academy Mouthguard £2.63
- Gilbert Synergie Viper Mouthguard £4.49
- Shock Doctor Gel Max Mouthguard £12.79
- Shock Doctor Braces Mouthguard £15.99
- Gilbert Virtuo Dual Density Mouthguard £7.49
- Gilbert Atomic Dual Density Mouthguard £5.24
- Gilbert Virtuo 3DY Mouthguard £11.25
- Shock Doctor Ultra2 STC Mouthguard £23.99