- Size 3.
- Moulded construction with butyl bladder.
- The aim of the game:
- It's an elimination game. Get all players on the opposing team out or have more players on court when the game ends.
- Throw dodgeballs at the members of the opposing team, if you hit a player with a throw they are 'Out'.
- If they catch your throw you are out and the catcher brings one of their 'Out' players back in.
- For more info on the game of Dodgeball please check out Dodgeball UK's website.
Primary - Size 1: 13.5cm (5.5") diameter - for players up to 11 years.
Womens/Junior - Size 2: 18cm (7") diameter - for players aged 12-15 years.
Senior - Size 3: 22cm (8") diameter - for players aged 16 and over.
Customer Reviews for Molten Dodgeball
4 out of 5 Molten Dodgeball
Newitts Verified Purchase (5 Jan 2018)
A good product perfect for students who enjoy dodgeball. They are a little light for the older students Year 9-11 but ideal for year 6-8. However when people accidentally get hit in the face, there are minimal injuries and tears.
5 out of 5 No Dodging Quality
Newitts Verified Purchase (14 Oct 2013)
These balls look the business, feel the business and are the business. The professional appearance will raise eyebrows and their highly tactile feel enables a good grip to be maintained and they don't sting your legs. Ideal for all ages from 6 years upwards. I'll be getting some more soon.