Koolpak Zinc Oxide Tape
Koolpak Zinc Oxide tape is used for immobilising limbs and dressing fixation.
This Zinc oxide tape is skin friendly.
A great alternative to microporous tape.
- Tough, non-stretch fabric tape which is ideal for treating tendon, ligament and joint injuries.
- Can also be used as an alternative to microporous tape for dressing fixation.
- Skin friendly zinc oxide adhesive.
- Size: 2.5 x 500cm roll.
Customer Reviews for Koolpak Zinc Oxide Tape
5 out of 5 Best White Zinc Oxide
Newitts Verified Purchase (1 Dec 2020)
This is the best white zinc oxide tape I’ve found. Stickier than all the others. And it came in paper wraps instead of plastic and in the DPD package it was placed in a brown paper bag as well - really pleased to see they are using products you can recycle!
2 out of 5 Zinc Oxide Tape
Newitts Verified Purchase (5 Feb 2019)
I have purchased this product on many occasions and it is usually very good. This batch seems to have changed. It is no longer as pliable as before causing problems using it on thumbs or fingers.
- Koolpak Sports First Aid Pro Team Kit £29.95
- Koolpak Handy Sports First Aid Kit £12.00
- Koolpak Kool Freeze Spray £1.80
- Koolpak Fabric Plasters £2.20
- Koolpak Junior Sports First Aid Kit £15.30
- Koolpak Moist Wipes £5.10
- Koolpak Elastic Adhesive Bandage Tape £0.90
- Empire Adhesive Sport Tape 13m x 2.5cm £1.78