Hyperwear Weighted Vest
Hyperwear Weighted Vest
- Breathable, odour-resistant, wicking fabric
- So thin you can wear it under a shirt
- All sizes start at 4.5kg
The Hyper Vest® PRO Weighted Vest is nothing less than revolutionary. The innovative design features a unique fabric control system that hugs the body for an extremely comfortable fit, like a compression shirt, but does not restrict range of motion. The patented design flexes in the horizontal plane but not in the vertical plane. This allows for full chest expansion for breathing while keeping the weights in place even during vigorous, multi-plane movements. The breathable, odour-resistant, wicking fabric and generous open side panels provides superior ventilation. Highly adjustable side lacing and slim profile allows for exceptional fit and comfort.
- Breathable, wicking fabric with generous open side panels make the vest exceptionally comfortable.
- So thin you can wear it under a shirt and no one would know.
- Elastic around your chest in the horizontal plane allowing full chest expansion and contraction.
- Creates the effect of mass evenly distributed over the body's core to create resistance.
- Generously cut arm holes and V-Neck allow for full range of motion.
- Short waist increases freedom of movement.
- Adjustable weight pocket system allows you to double the weight in each pocket.
- Weights can be added or taken out to increase or reduce the weight of the vest.
- Each weight is 0.64kg/2.2oz.
- Size - Cinching drawstring at waist and sides provides a secure fit and adjustability for all sizes, builds and compression requirements.
- Small - 10lb - 4.5kg
- Medium - 10lb - 4.5kg
- Large - 10lb - 4.5kg
- X/Large - 10lb - 4.5kg
Each size of vest can be increased to the following weights:
- Small - 23lbs - 10.4kg
- Medium - 26lbs - 11.8kg
- Large - 34lbs - 15.4kg
- X/Large - 46lbs - 20.8kg
Hyperwear Size Guides
|Weight Range||90 - 130 lbs||130 - 170 lbs||170 - 210 lbs||210 lbs +|
|Height Range||4'10" - 5'4"||5'4" - 5'9"||5'9" - 6'4"||6'4" +|
|Max Weight Capacity||23 lbs||25 lbs||34 lbs||45 lbs|
Customer Reviews for Hyperwear Weighted Vest
5 out of 5 Good Quality weighted vest
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Aug 2016)
I did quite a lot of research around weighted vest, and I am pleased I opted for this particular vest. It is body hugging so doesn't move around when in the gym doing circuits and on the treadmill. The other important aspect to this particular vest over others is the distribution of the weights is evenly spread to minimise the risk of a back injury. I preferred the lower weighted vest to begin with rather than bulky vests on the market with the option to increase the weights at a reasonable cost. Sizing is fairly accurate. My only disappointment was the packaging used to deliver it was totally inadequate for the weight of the product and thankfully the vest wasn't damaged. Overall vest excellent.
5 out of 5 Excellent product
Newitts Verified Purchase (4 Jul 2016)
Genuinely brilliant. Doesn't move no matter what workout you use it in and I've run 9+ miles in it and it didn't rub or irritate me
5 out of 5 Weighted vest
Newitts Verified Purchase (27 May 2016)
This is the best weighted vest I have used. It fits like s second skin doesn't move at all is really comfortable easy to clean and highly recommend it
5 out of 5 He loves it
Newitts Verified Purchase (15 Apr 2016)
I bought this for my now ex boyfriend and he loved it, said it was the best on the market.
5 out of 5 Perfect
Newitts Verified Purchase (10 Mar 2016)
This vest is perfect for my small frame, the weights are small enough to add incrementally to build up weight bearing resistance for my spine. I have bought the vest to help maintain or better still improve my spinal bone density and it was recommended by an Osteopenia newsletter which I subscribe to.
5 out of 5 Weighted vest
Newitts Verified Purchase (20 Jan 2016)
I purchased this weighted vest for my wife who has Osteoporosis as she has been looking in improving her bone density naturally.
The vest arrived and she immediately wore it and is slowly adding more weights, the vest is so comfortable and can be worn other clothing which is brilliant.
The vest arrived very quickly, the service was exceptional considering this was a few days before Christmas, but still arrived with in 48 hours of ordering it.
5 out of 5 Hyperwear Weighted Vest
Newitts Verified Purchase (9 Aug 2015)
would recommend this product. have used this vest from very first day. being stretchy with good adjustment via pull cords on side makes this vest comfortable to train in. ten out of ten and fit for purpose. thanks. PS delivery very good to
5 out of 5 just what I was looking for
Newitts Verified Purchase (17 Jan 2015)
I have found this vest to be an excellent addition to my exercise routine. Weights can be added and subtracted at will, and the vest can be adjusted in size to accommodate to varying summer and winter layers.
I've reached the age where I need to make sure to get enough exercise to keep osteoporosis at bay. This vest is a good partner in the pursuit of healthy bones.
5 out of 5 hyperwear weighted hypervest
Newitts Verified Purchase (16 Oct 2014)
Fits perfect, but if you pull zip all the way up it feels uncomfortable around the neck/trapeze/, but I love it !
5 out of 5 Hyperwear vest
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Jul 2013)
Excellent product fit for purpose and many positive remarks. Perfect fit and comfortable to wear. Excellent service from newitts Would recommend without hesitation. Thank you
5 out of 5 Hyperwear Hypervest
Newitts Verified Purchase (8 Jul 2013)
The vest is great, it fits fine and never feels on when training. The only restriction is when doing crunches but just take it off for them.
5 out of 5 what a great vest
The good thing about the HV-PRO is the snug, comfortable fit, alongside with you can gradually add weight and resistance for any exercise you can think of to do with your body!
Customers also bought
- Grays G700 Elbow Protectors £12.50
- Speedo Fit Splice X Back Swimsuit Black/Lava Red/Electric Pink £25.00
- Speedo Sea Squad Float Suit Pink/Bali Blue £10.00
- Speedo Boom Splice Brief Navy/Lime Punch £10.50
- Speedo Fit Panel Aquashort Black/Oxid Grey/Lime Punch £19.50
- Speedo Glide Hybrid 18" Watershort Black/Oxid Grey/Jade £26.50
- Speedo Gala Logo Aquashort Black/White £12.50
- Speedo Boys Boom Splice Aquashort Black/Risk Red £6.75
- Speedo Pace Senior Lycra Swimming Cap £4.50
- Nike Team Club Senior Hoody £17.48
- Optimum Atomik Headguard £17.49
- Speedo Aquapure Optical Prescription Female Swimming Goggles £15.00
You're making our website better ... thanks!