Gilbert Control-A-Ball Training Rugby Ball Pack
The Gilbert Control A Training Rugby Balls were developed with the former Springboks and Montpellier coach, Richie Gray.
The Control A-Ball is a catch/pass system made up of 5 different balls (match, light, heavy, grip-less and unstable), which players use at different times before using a standard ball.
This helps to greatly enhance player awareness and skill levels.
Gilbert training rugby balls are available in size 4 and size 5, and are great for helping you improve both passing and catching.
For even more challenging catch/pass training, Gilbert also offer Improvers netballs.
These specially developed netballs have an erratic bounce, making them perfect for developing your skills in tricky situations.
- Set of 5 balls to improve passing and catching.
- Each ball behaves differntly to challenge the user during training drills.
- A Ball Pump included.
|3 - Mini Rugby||under 9 years|
|4 - Junior Rugby||under 14 years|
|4.5 - Women's Rugby||15+ years|
|5 - Full Size Rugby||15+ years|
Customer Reviews for Gilbert Control-A-Ball Training Rugby Ball Pack
5 out of 5 Gilbert training balls
Newitts Verified Purchase (13 Sep 2022)
Fantastic tool for catching and passing for rugby kids. Highly recommended
5 out of 5 Gilbert control balls
Newitts Verified Purchase (16 Jul 2020)
Great training aid for catching and passing mimicking different weather conditions and different scenarios. Excellent aid
- Gilbert G TR4000 Trainer Rugby Ball £13.95
- Gilbert Omega Match Rugby Ball £20.95
- Gilbert G TR3000 Trainer Rugby Ball £9.60
- Centurion Nero Training Rugby Ball £6.50
- Gilbert Rebounder Training Rugby Ball £15.95
- Gilbert Kinetica Match Rugby Ball £59.95
- Gilbert Barbarian II Rugby Ball £41.50
- Steeden Classic Trainer Rugby Ball £14.95