Gilbert Control-A-Ball Training Rugby Ball Pack
The Gilbert Control A Training Rugby Balls were developed with the former Springboks and Montpellier coach, Richie Gray.
Control A-Ball is a catch/pass system made up of 5 different balls (match, light, heavy, grip-less and unstable),
Players use a different ball at different times before using a standard ball and this greatly enhances player awareness and skill levels.
Gilbert training rugby balls are great for helping you improve both passing and catching.
- Set of 5 balls to improve passing and catching.
- Each ball behaves differntly to challenge the user during training drills.
- A Ball Pump included.
Customer Reviews for Gilbert Control-A-Ball Training Rugby Ball Pack
5 out of 5 Gilbert control balls
Newitts Verified Purchase (16 Jul 2020)
Great training aid for catching and passing mimicking different weather conditions and different scenarios. Excellent aid
- Gilbert G TR4000 Trainer Rugby Ball £12.95
- Centurion Nero Training Rugby Ball £5.95
- Gilbert G TR3000 Trainer Rugby Ball £8.75
- Steeden Classic Trainer Rugby Ball £10.45
- Steeden League Match Rugby Ball £16.20
- Gilbert Omega Match Rugby Ball £19.95
- Gilbert Reflex Trainer Rugby Ball £14.99
- Centurion Foam Rugby Ball £6.00