Ear Band-It Putty Buddies Ear Plugs
Ear Band-It Putty Buddies Ear Plugs
- Softer silicone for a more comfortable fit
- Worlds only moldable floating silicone plugs
- Tacky texture to keep better position
The system using an Ear Band It ® Headband with Putty Buddies Ear Plugs was originally designed by an ear, nose and throat specialist to prevents ear infection for his young patients with ear tubes to help keep the Putty Buddies plugs secure, even during vigorous activity.
- Recommended by physicians for prevention of swimmer's ear or for children with ear tubes.
- Softer silicone for a more comfortable fit.
- Tacky texture to allow plugs to remain in position better.
- Bright colours - appealing to kids, and easy to find in the pool or bath.
- Pack of 3 different colours.
- Worlds only moldable floating silicone ear plugs for swimming and bathing.
- Complete with storage case.
- Only handle the silicone with clean dry hands. Avoid touching the silicone with oily/dirty hands or bringing them into contact with lotions, oils, hair and other oil-based substances.
- Make sure the user's ear is clean, dry and free from wax/oils prior to placing the ear plugs over the ear canal.
- Make sure the plug does not have any cracks or folds prior to placement over the ear canal. If it does, roll the plug between your fingers until the surface is smooth and uniform.
- Flatten the plug into a disk, place over the ear canal and pressed gently on the plug in a direction outward from the ear canal to "lock" the silicone into the outer cartilage of the ear.
- To remove the ear plug, grab the ear lobe w/ thumb on the back of the earlobe and fingers on the front of the ear lobe. Push/pull up and down several times. This should ensure that the silicone dislodges easily in one uniform piece from the ear without leaving residue behind.
- Once removed, store the ear plugs in the plastic container (covered)until further use.
- The Putty Buddies ear plugs should be discarded once they become dirty in appearance or if they appear to be cracked or coming apart. This should be 1-2 weeks with daily use if handled with clean dry hands.
Customer Reviews for Ear Band-It Putty Buddies Ear Plugs
5 out of 5 Ear Buddies
Newitts Verified Purchase (17 Jun 2018)
Does exactly what it says. No ear problems since using them.
5 out of 5 Fabulous
Newitts Verified Purchase (8 Jul 2017)
Absolutely the best product
5 out of 5 Buddie Ear plugs
Newitts Verified Purchase (6 Jan 2015)
Hi I would really recommend this product. It is easy to use and comfortable to wear. It does what it says on the tin!
5 out of 5 Waterproof ears
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Dec 2014)
This ear plugs are a god send, they are the best I have come across and can 100% trust them
5 out of 5 Great
Newitts Verified Purchase (22 Sep 2014)
These are the best ear protectors for children who need to keep their ears dry when swimming or washing hair.
5 out of 5 Essential
Newitts Verified Purchase (13 Aug 2014)
I have chronic ear drum perforation and must not get water in my ears Putty Buddies are essential if I want to swim or white water kayak. They do not fail if you follow the instructions!
5 out of 5 fab
Newitts Verified Purchase (9 Aug 2014)
We were very pleased with this product. We found them easy to insert and would recommend. Come in different colours.
5 out of 5 Good service
Newitts Verified Purchase (17 Jul 2014)
Very happy with the quality of the items, packaging and speed of delivery. I am more than happy to recommend Newitts.
5 out of 5 Excellent Ear Plugs...
Newitts Verified Purchase (19 Apr 2014)
I swim both open water distance swimming in the summer and distance pool swimming throughout the winter. I have real problems if my inner ears get wet and suffer discomfort if they are allowed to get damp...
Because of this, I have literally tried dozens of types of ear plugs before finding a set that really work and really work well...
These ear plugs are very simple to use and mould to any ear shape, forming a really tight and snug seal. I get NO WATER into my ears, and dry my head and ears before removing the plugs, ensuring absolutely no dampness at all...
Because of this, I have had no discomfort whatsoever since using these ear plugs.
The plugs seem to have a tacky feel to them, actually sticking to the skin in the ear cavity, rather than just moulding to your ear shape (which can often allow water to seep in over long distances (and long periods in the water).
My six year old daughter also suffers from ear problems, so I use these on her too, and they are great.
I highly recommend these plugs for anyone who wants to keep their ears dry whilst swimming...
5 out of 5 Ear putty
Newitts Verified Purchase (8 Mar 2014)
Brilliant product, brilliant service - used both ear putty and NEWITTS for years both been fantastic 100% reliable as always very happy
5 out of 5 Excellent product
Newitts Verified Purchase (12 Feb 2014)
I bought these for my 11 year old daughter. She has recently had a number of ear infections and the doctor told her not to get her ears wet. These are perfect - much better than the traditional ear plugs that just pop out when wet. They mould to the ear and she can put them in and out herself. The little case is handy too.
2 out of 5 Disappointing
Newitts Verified Purchase (3 Feb 2014)
We have used putty buddies before but the non-floating type and have always been pleased. These however just get stuck to the headband and pieces of silicone come away constantly.
5 out of 5 Putty Buddies
Newitts Verified Purchase (8 Oct 2013)
They are brilliant, my son has perforated ear drums and cannot get any water in his ears. He uses these ear plugs with a swimming hat. He has been swimming for a couple of years now with no problems.
3 out of 5 Very sticky - but they do work!
Newitts Verified Purchase (16 Aug 2013)
These work fine with the ear band in place. But I didn't realise how sticky they become, so be careful not to get them anywhere near your child's hair. We've had a few sessions cutting silcone out of my son's hair! It's a draw back we'll live with now we're aware of it.
5 out of 5 ear plugs
Newitts Verified Purchase (26 Jul 2013)
A fab product at unbeatable price. Quick delivery. Perfect product for a child with grommets. I would highly recommend this product and Newitts.
Customers also bought
- JPL Rubber Wristbands 100 Pack Green £14.40
- Delphin Disc Swimming Aid Senior £6.00
- Speedo Pullkick Lime Punch £10.50
- Speedo Sea Squad Float Vest Red/Blue £15.40
- JPL Foam Swim Float £2.94
- Speedo Aqua Mitts £7.20
- Swimming Egg Flips 10 Set £2.99
- Speedo Sea Squad Waterballs £4.90
- Ear Bandit Ultra Swimming Headband £7.20
- JPL Rubber Wristbands 100 Pack £14.40
- Splashappy Anti Verruca Socks £2.16
- Speedo Aqua Dumbbells £15.40
You're making our website better ... thanks!