Airex Balance Pad
Airex Balance Pad
- Comfortable, smooth surface
- Non slip base. Skin friendly and warm
- Size 50cm x 41cm x 6cm
- Manufactured from the high quality soft AIREX foam.
- The thickness of 6cm gives the desired destabilising characteristics.
- Comfortable, smooth, non-slip surface.
- Easy to clean foam material.
- Resistant to microorganisms such as bacteria, mould and fungus.
- CE-approved (93/42/EWG).
- Recommended to use with an AIREX ® mat underneath as the ideal complement.
- Please note the mat is to be ordered separately.
- 50cm x 41cm x 6cm (19.7" × 16.1" × 2.4").
- Weight - approx. 0.7kg (1.5lbs).
- Physiotherapy/ Rehabilitation.
- Club Sport/ School Sport.
- Be Balanced! (Extensive and varied training programme).
Customer Reviews for Airex Balance Pad
4 out of 5 Just what I needed!
Newitts Verified Purchase (10 Feb 2019)
I have Multiple Schlerosis, and I’ve been suffering from really bad dizziness. My Neurologist referred me for Physiotherapy, to see if it could help, and I was told to start using a balance pad for certain exercises. I purchased the Airex Balance Pad because it was exactly the same pad as I was using at the hospital. It does do what it was designed to do, and provide an unstable surface to stand on, so from that point of view it is excellent. However, I have deducted one star because of the inflated price! I don’t think the high price is set by Newitts, who handled my purchase very well, I think it is the actual company, Airex, that set the price so high, but considering that this product is simply a dense piece of foam effectively, it does seem to me to be priced far too high.
5 out of 5 Mousley
Newitts Verified Purchase (1 Mar 2017)
Thanks. Great product, speedy delivery, very happy
5 out of 5 Aired balance pad
I bought this balance pad for my daughter who is having rehab physio after a recent amputation. She was using one in rehab but wanted her own to use at home. She is delighted with it and it has helped enormously with her balance. She is using it every day and her balance continues to improve. A really worthwhile product .it must be good because she first used one in hospital
5 out of 5 Airex Balance Pad
I am having vestibular physio for an inner ear problem which causes poor balance and the Airex Balance Pad has been brilliant for the exercises I am doing. Well worth the money and I was delighted with the service received from Newitts.com.
- Airex Balance Pad £44.10
- Apollo Sit and Reach Box £90.00
- ATREQ Standing Long Jump Mat £89.05
- Mini Wright Peak Flow Meter Mouthpieces £10.00
- Apollo Body Measuring Tape £1.99
- Apollo Body Fat Caliper £1.99
- Apollo Body Fat Caliper 10 Pack £19.90
- Apollo Body Measuring Tape 10 Pack £19.90
- Apollo Push Up Bars £7.49
- Takei 5001 Hand Grip Analogue Dynamometer £132.00
- Takei 5401 Hand Grip Digital Dynamometer £228.00
- Adidas Swivel Push Up Bars £48.00
You're making our website better ... thanks!