Acme 575 Nickel Shepherds Lip Dog Whistle
The Acme 575 Nickel Shepherds Lip Dog Whistle produces a widely varying and easy controlled range of pitches popular at sheep dog trials.
Sometimes called the Shepherd’s Lip Whistle made famous by the television program, One Man and His Dog.
This professional whistle model enables the dog trainer to create a crescendo of sound in tremendous variety.
There are many dog trainers who consider this to be the ultimate in-tune communication with your dog.
They are silver plated dog whistle.
These are our popular sheep dog whistles by Acme.
It is also an easy control dog whistle.
- Silver plated nickel.
Instructions for Use
- Place whistle in mouth with the curved open edge facing outwards resting on your tongue.
- Hold in the mouth in such a way as to create a gap underneath the whistle.
- The back of the whistle will sit on the back of the tongue.
- Blow and by varying the blow, you will create different sounds.
- To create an even wider range of sounds, move the tongue up and down reducing and widening the gap underneath the whistle.
N.B. If you place your tongue against the lower hole you will silence the whistle. It doesn't matter which way up the whistle is placed.
This whistle does require a few practice blows before you get a sound, but once one sound is achieved, it is plain sailing or whistling.
Customer Reviews for Acme 575 Nickel Shepherds Lip Dog Whistle
5 out of 5 Nickel dog whistle
Newitts Verified Purchase (23 Apr 2021)
Quality product Age old shepherd whistle Takes a bit of pratice,but loud and easy, once you get the hang ot it.
- Ziland Official Plastic Whistle + Lanyard Pack £9.95
- Ziland Official Plastic Whistle £0.60
- PLAYM8 Squeeze Whistle £4.80
- Acme 2000 Tornado Whistle £3.09
- Acme 636 Slimline Tornado Whistle £1.68
- Acme 660 Thunderer Fingergrip Whistle £2.62
- Ziland High Pitched Football Whistle £0.30
- Ziland Pro Brass Whistle £1.80