Fastime 22 Stopwatch
Fastime 22 Stopwatch
- Cumulative split solar powered stopwatch
- Single events. Time of day, alarm
- Count up to 12 hours
The Fastime 22 Stopwatch is a cumulative split solar powered stopwatch good for rugged single event timing and sports games such as football and events where cumulative split times are required.
- Mode A: Stopwatch: The stopwatch can count up to 12 hours. Timing to 1/100th sec for the first 30 minutes. Then in 1 second intervals. With START, STOP, (TIME OUT) RESUME or RESET function and CUMULATIVE SPLIT TIME function.
- ONE/TWO FAST FINISH: Press the split button to take the time of competitor 1. Press the stop button then the split button to show the time of competitor 2.
- Mode B: TIME OF DAY.
- Mode C: ALARM SET Use this function to set the alarm.
- Size L 80mm x W 60mm x D 20mm, Digits 12mm.
- Takes 357 (SR44) battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is n the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is place under the clip making good contact with the elements. If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Customer Reviews for Fastime 22 Stopwatch
5 out of 5 Very good as a fob watch
Newitts Verified Purchase (31 Mar 2014)
Not only a great stop watch, but if you want a fob watch instead of a wrist watch, then why not buy this. admittedly it is much larger than your average fob watch, but why be shy, And you would be surprised how often you want to use it as a stopwatch, once you have it. how long it actually takes you to boil an egg. walk to the bus stop or train station, check how late they arrive. how long the pedestrian crossing lights are green, to complain about them not giving elderly pedestrians enough time to cross safely. Timing the one who say's I will be there in 10 minutes. how long it takes you to actually do that vacuum cleaning. These are some of the dozens of things you can find it interesting to time. and as the watch is hanging round your neck, it is so simple to use as a stop watch that it becomes second nature to time things. And why not. Time is money, and time once passed is irreplaceable.
You're making our website better ... thanks!