The SEIKO Solar S062 Stopwatch is a solar stopwatch featuring a lap time/split time memory function that can store and recall up to 100 lap/split time data. A time/calendar function is also provided. The Seiko S062 is an upgrade to the S061 due to the addition of an Interval Timer. The Seiko S062 has a double repeat timer function and 2 separate displays.
- Measurable up to 100 hours in 1/100 of a second
- Displays split time, lap time, lap time in progress
- Displays up to 999 split/lap times
- Store and recall of up to 300 split/lap times
- Memory recalled after or even during the measurement by easier button operation
- Two separate displays for split/total time, lap/total time, and lap/lap time in progress
- Time and full automatic calendar
- Battery life indicator
- Automatic shut off function to save battery power
- On/off confirmation sound for button operation
- Two-channel countdown timers with auto repeat function accompanied with different alarm sounds tones
- Each channel can be set from 10 seconds up to 99 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- The number of times that the timers repeat their countdown cycles can be set from 1 to 100 times
Customer Reviews for Seiko S062 Solar Stopwatch
You're making our website better ... thanks!