Seiko S143 Stopwatch
Seiko S143 Stopwatch
- Professional use. Triple display screen
- 300 lap/split segmented memory
- Times up to 10 hours to 1/100th of a second
The Seiko S143 Stopwatch is a pProfessional use stopwatch by Seiko. Triple display screen with 300 lap/split segmented memory. Suitable for use with the Seiko SP12 Printer to print results immediately after they are recorded.
- Professional use stopwatch by Seiko. Triple display screen with 300 lap/split segmented memory. Suitable for use with the Seiko SP12 Printer to print results immediately after they are recorded.
- Triple display.
- 300 segmented split/lap memory.
- Printer port (for use with the Seiko SP12 - sold separately).
- Times up to 10 hours to 1/100th of a second.
Standard timing and split/lap time measurement.
Split/lap timing can be performed using accumulated timing or lap in progress methods.
Measures up to 10 hours in 1/100th increments.
300 lap/split times can be stored in memory.
Data can be stored in segments, allowing the user to record multiple events - each with their own split/lap times saved in a block.
Up to 100 data blocks can be stored, with the time and date that timing began automatically recorded to help identify/manage data.
Data can be recalled at any time, even whilst timing is in progress.
Fastest lap time.
Memory capacity indicator, with warning when the capacity exceeds 290.
Adjustable screen contrast.
Displays year, month, day, date, hour, minutes and seconds.
Calendar automatically adjusts for leap years up to the end of year 2048.
Battery life indicator.
Printing function (optional extra):
The Seiko S143 features a printer port designed for use with the Seiko SP12 Printer.
If connected to the Seiko S143, the SP12 can print results immediately after they're recorded.
Times can continue to be recorded whilst the SP12 is connected/printing.
Customer Reviews for Seiko S143 Stopwatch
5 out of 5 Positive
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Jan 2015)
Excellent product. I time cycle time trials for which I already have two of these SEIKO stop watches. I have purchased this one as a standby. A bit over the top I suppose but I do know I can rely on SEIKO not to let me down.
You're making our website better ... thanks!