The Fastime 5 Stopwatch is ideal for swimming, rowing or (30) lap circuit racing of any kind including karting, kike racing, track and field events and training sessions. Suitable for professional use.
- With START, STOP, RESUME (TIME OUT) or RESET. With CUMULATIVE and LAP SPLIT TIMES.
- REPEATING COUNTDOWN/UP TIMER, PACER, ALARM, DAY DATE. LOW BATTERY INDICATOR.
- It has a rugged water resistant and shock resistant case. With a 1 year warranty.
- Measures up to 9hrs 59mins 59 secs in 1/100ths of a second.
- Triple display shows: Top display: Cumulative split time to the last split and number of splits taken. Middle Display: Lap time when split time is taken. The lower display shows the Cumulative running time.
- 30 cumulative and split times can be stored in memory with fastest, slowest and average times identified. Cumulative running time is shown in memory review if split times are still being taken during an event.
- Time out (start, stop, resume) function is also included.
- Countdown Timer: Maximum setting 9hr 59min 59sec Dual display shows TARGET TIME and COUNTING DOWN TIME. Alarm sounds at the end of each countdown. At the end of the countdown the timer counts up from zero. Option to START, STOP, RESUME and RESET the countdown are available.
- Pacer Function: The pacer value can be adjusted from 05 to 240 PACES per minute. The display shows the TARGET COUNT PER MINUTE. Use this function to set and measure a required number of actions per minute. Pressing the split button increases the target count per minute.
- Time of day display:Hour, minute, seconds time of day with 12/24 hour option. Year Month Day Date.
- Alarm display: The top display shows the alarm time set and the lower display shows the time of day.
- Takes CR2032 battery.
Battery Changing Information
When changing a battery in a Fastime watch ensure that where there is a spring it is n the correct position (under the battery), where there is a clip to hold the battery, ensure that the battery is place under the clip making good contact with the elements. If the watch face still remains blank it may be that the watch needs re-setting, this can be done by creating a ‘U’-shaped tool from a paperclip and simultaneously touching one end to the back of the battery and the other end to the contact in the reset hole to the left of the battery bar screw.
Customer Reviews for Fastime 5 Stopwatch
3 out of 5 Fastime 5 Stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (18 Aug 2016)
This stopwatch works OK but does not follow the normal Start/Stop , Recall and Reset process of conventional stopwatches. So if you are thinking of buying one please read the instruction booklet very carefully.
4 out of 5 satisfied
Newitts Verified Purchase (26 Apr 2016)
Altogether, I am really pleased with this product. It can do everything I need for timekeeping. Price was also a really good point to buy this.
A bit pro: the buttons, at the first time after 5-10 mins, do a click and not smooth. But it is only at the first press. No a big deal.
5 out of 5 Fastime 5 Stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Mar 2016)
I had to get a second one, all our coaches in our swim club were given one, I had to get my own too. Abdsolutely brilliant stopwatch, does exactly what it says on the tin, the easiest I've used for splits.
5 out of 5 High quality Stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (5 Feb 2015)
Great stopwatch. Built well, able to withstand some punishment and still fully functional. Definitely recommend this as a high quality, good value product.
4 out of 5 Watch OK but Instructions poor
Newitts Verified Purchase (18 Dec 2014)
I haven't used the watch much yet, but it seems to time a race OK. I think the accompanying instructions are very poor. On page 3 after the Chinese English, "By press button 'D' the display will show difference function modes as follow", we actually get a wrong sequence of modes. Not what you want from an instruction booklet.
5 out of 5 Fast time 5 stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (2 Jul 2014)
Doers everything I hoped it would and probably more. Very good value for money and very fast delivery, free and next day. Thoroughly recommended.
3 out of 5 It's OK
Newitts Verified Purchase (12 Apr 2014)
The Fastime 5 does what I want it to do. It starts, it stops, it tells the time. However, you have to look at the screen from exactly in front. Any off-set and you lose the edge of the numbers. Not enough thought has gone into the design; the purple edge of the LCD may look good esthetically, but reduces the effectiveness of the screen. It is not as good as my 35 year old Casio was until the screen finally gave up a couple of months ago.
3 out of 5 Fastime 5 Stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (4 Apr 2014)
Fine. Easy to use - and good value - but the need to press RECALL several times before getting the finishing order is annoying for an athletics Timekeeper. [ Not the case on my old watch]
3 out of 5 Product Rating
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 Oct 2013)
The Fastime 5 stopwatch is portable, and strong enough to stand hot and cold weather conditions. Also its multiple timing functions makes it ideal for all sports that requires timing in performance.
4 out of 5 great watch
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 Oct 2013)
does what it should, not sure how long the battery will last and how easy or difficult it will be to replace.
5 out of 5 Quality and speed of Newitts
Newitts Verified Purchase (9 Aug 2013)
The stopwatches are fantastic. It's the speed of delivery that sets Newitts apart. Delivered a ahead of time and at the best price on the web. Will definitely buy from these guys again!!!!
5 out of 5 FASTIME 5 STOPWATCH
Newitts Verified Purchase (3 Jun 2013)
Excellent - does just what it says on the tin. Simple and easy to use. Only problem is that it is borrowed frequently and so I envisage having to order another.
5 out of 5 Fasttime 5 Stopwatch
Newitts Verified Purchase (4 May 2013)
The watch is excellent.One feature could be made better.That is changing the mode to chrono and back to time.It should be just one click and not 2 and 4 respectively.
You're making our website better ... thanks!