- Improves your hand eye co-ordination
- Develops rhythm and timing
- Promotes shoulder workout
Escape Speedball. Boxing is not just about the fight skills, it is about doing things to help your body become a better boxer too. Obviously you won’t jump in the ring with an opponent and start rotating you hands into their face like you would on the speedball / speedbag – but there are some great benefits of training with this piece of equipment.
- Improves your hand eye co-ordination.
- Develops rhythm & timing – The rhythm you throw your combinations, changing your rhythm and timing up when you need to, and reading your opponents rhythm – are all key skills you need to learn for the ring.
- Promotes shoulder workout – The speed ball not only keeps your arms up helping shoulder endurance but keeps your arms moving and moving fast as well.
- Adds the benefit of the impact and slight resistance against your punches.
- Injects some thinking and some fun into your the session.
- Commercial - 3 Months.
Customer Reviews for Escape Speedball
You're making our website better ... thanks!