The Takei 5406 Digital Jump Meter is designed to measure the distance covered by a vertical jump. Jump Meter requires no wall for installation. In addition, it can display the larger value in two measurements.
- Measuring range: 5 to 99 cm when the position of the subject's belt is at a height of 110 cm.
- Minimum measurement unit: 1 cm.
- Display: LCD in 2 digits.
- Automatic stop: Approx. 1 min after the final measurement.
- Power source: Lithium cells.
- Life of each cell: Approx. 5,000 hr.
Main body; Approx. 137(W) × 35(D) × 80(H) mm
Rubber board; Approx. 380 mm in diameter and 3 mm in thickness.
Main body; Approx. 0.2 kg
Rubber board; Approx. 0.4 kg.
Customer Reviews for Takei 5406 Digital Jump Meter
You're making our website better ... thanks!