The Takei 5401 Hand Grip Digital Dynamometer is designed to examine the static flexor power of each forearm, and can display the maximum measured values of the static flexor power for Left and right forearms, so that the processes required after measurement have been simplified.
- Measuring range: 5.0 to 100 kgf.
- Minimum measurement unit: 0.1 kgf.
- Accuracy: ±2.0 kgf.
- Display: LCD in 3 digits.
- Items displayed: Each measured value and the average.
- Automatic stop: Approx. 1min after the final measurement.
- Power source: AA Battery ×2. (included)
- Life of each cell: Approx. 100 hr.
- Service temperature range: 0°C to 40°C.
- Dimensions: Approx. 154(W) × 235(D) × 62(H) mm.
- Weight: Approx. 0.63kg.
Customer Reviews for Takei 5401 Hand Grip Digital Dynamometer
You're making our website better ... thanks!