Speedo Swedish Swimming Goggles White/Blue
- As worn by Grant Hackett.
- Anti-fog technology and UV protection.
- Comes as a self assembly kit for bespoke fit.
- Double latex head strap with logo ensures a secure fit.
- Blue Lenses - reduce glare from water to provide great visibility in bright light, both indoors and outdoors.
- Clear Lenses - offer protection and clear vision without changing the appearance of colours.
Speedo Swedish Goggle Adjustment Guide
How to choose the right goggles for you
Customer Reviews for Speedo Swedish Swimming Goggles White/Blue
5 out of 5 Phil downes
Newitts Verified Purchase (12 Jun 2019)
I've been using speedo swedish for
over 20 years now. I find they fit the eye socket better, and don't leak like goggles with rubber. Very impressed with Newitts service as a first time shopper
5 out of 5 Good minimalist goggles
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 Jun 2013)
Of all the swimming goggles I have tried over the years, as a recreational swimmer, these are the best fitting and I'm now on my second pair. I expected that they would be less comfortable and less water tight than the types with the rubber & plastic seals but these work better for me on both counts. Ensuring that the nose cord & the head straps are an exact fit is essential, but thereafter these are excellent goggles.
5 out of 5 Speedo Swedish Goggels
Newitts Verified Purchase (1 May 2013)
Superb design. Excellent value for money, and no hassle with free delivery. The product and transaction was so good I recommended it to a friend who also bought some and is happy.
- Speedo Fastskin Elite Mirror Goggles £24.50
- Speedo Pulse Optical Prescription Lens Silver/Smoke £6.00
- Speedo Pulse Optical Lens Goggle Kit £0.99
- Speedo Fastskin Elite Swimming Goggles Black/Aqua Splash/Blue £20.00
- Speedo Junior Futura Biofuse Flexiseal Swimming Goggles £9.00
- Speedo Junior Rift Swimming Mask £9.50
- Speedo Junior Fastskin Elite Mirror Swimming Goggles £24.00
- Speedo Mariner Supreme Mirror Swimming Goggles £9.50