Speedo Pulse Optical Prescription Lens Silver/Smoke
The Speedo ® Pulse Optical Prescription Lenses have been designed for those who love swimming but wear glasses or contact lenses to correct short-sightedness. You can choose your prescription to suit your needs, for a customised optical goggle perfect for you. Combine with our Pulse Optical Goggle Kit to create your own prescription goggle. Our available diopters range from -0.0 to -8.0.
- Adult optical goggle lens.
- An individual lens ranging from -1.5 to -8.0 diopter, allows you to create your exact prescription.
- Suitable for both left and right eyes.
- Ideal for swimmers who wear glasses.
- With a silicone seal the lenses have an anti-fog coating and UV protection.
- Can be quickly assembled with the Pulse Optical Kit (sold separately).
- Speedo ® recommend that this lens be used with the Pulse Optical goggle assembly kits, available to buy separately.
Speedo Pulse Optical Lens Adjustment Guide
Customer Reviews for Speedo Pulse Optical Prescription Lens Silver/Smoke
5 out of 5 Brilliant
Newitts Verified Purchase (26 Sep 2020)
I've had many years of not being able to see properly when swimming. These lenses are terrific and at last I can see around me and even below me when snorkeling etc. Highly recommended. I was so impressed, I wore them all evening watching TV when they first arrived.
5 out of 5 Great product
Newitts Verified Purchase (9 May 2018)
Really impressed with the optical quality and fit to my eyes. Only thing I found was the strap is a bit on the short side, but still fits fine. Anyone with a really big head (i'm 56cm) may find these a bit tight even on the maximum adjustment.
5 out of 5 Excellent product
Newitts Verified Purchase (5 Oct 2016)
I hate swimming in contact lenses so these are a life-saver. i can actually see in the swimming pool!. robust, and last a long time.
5 out of 5 Pricey, but worth it.
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 Sep 2016)
If you need a decent goggle with prescription lenses, this is for you. Not shaded too much, so dont expect it to work as a sunglass if you swim outside.
5 out of 5 Perfect
Newitts Verified Purchase (13 Jul 2016)
These were extremely easy to assemble. They are a perfect fit with no leaking. I would recommend these goggles to anyone.
5 out of 5 Optical goggles are great
Newitts Verified Purchase (21 Oct 2015)
This is the second pair of these optical goges that I've bought. They are fantastic, comfortable, fit snug and don't fog too much. The first pair lasted just over 1.5million metres of pool swimming and a few 1000metres in the sea. I replied them as my perscription had changed and the inner coating had become too distressed.
Hoping these lenses will serve me as well. By the way the strap and nose piece bought separately are still going strong.
5 out of 5 Excellent!
Newitts Verified Purchase (5 Jun 2014)
Great product, easy to use and good quality. Obviously not prescription quality but excellent for the money and great for the pool.
- Speedo Fastskin Elite Mirror Goggles £24.50
- Speedo Fastskin Elite Swimming Goggles Black/Aqua Splash/Blue £20.00
- Speedo Junior Fastskin Elite Mirror Swimming Goggles £24.00
- Speedo Junior Rift Swimming Mask £9.50
- Speedo Sea Squad Junior Swimming Mask £7.00
- Speedo Aquapure Female Swimming Goggles £12.00
- Speedo Junior Mariner Supreme Mirror Swimming Goggles £8.00
- Speedo Aquapure Mirror Swimming Goggles White/Smoke £13.50