Speedo Fastskin LZR Racer Elite 2 Jammers Hot Orange/Bondi Blue
The Speedo LZR Racer Elite 2 Jammer features all-over suit compression creating a streamlined shape in the water.
These racing jammers have lightweight fabric that has been treated with a durable water repellence to maximise performance.
These Speedo racing jammers are still worn by many world class swimmers. The Speedo ® LZR Racer Elite 2 Jammer has been fully approved by FINA.
- All over compression - LZR Pulse+ compresses and sculpts your body into the optimal hydrodynamic shape.
- Fully bonded seams - Ultra sonically bonded seams reduce skin friction drag by 6% vs sewn seams.
- Durable water repellence -Water repelling technology that lasts 40% longer.
- Regular waist height -The regular waist jammer style offers greater flexibility and may be preferred by breast stroke and IM swimmers. However, waist height comes down to personal preference.
- FINA APPROVED.
LZR Racer Elite - Male
Our racing suit sizing is based on your waist measurement. Rather than making a selection based on your size in previous racing suits, Speedo recommends that you measure yourself and select the correct size according to the chart below.
(inches / cm)
|20||26 - 27" / 66 - 70||98||50||34|
|22||28 - 29" / 71 - 75||104||55||36|
|24||30" / 76 - 78||116||60||38|
|26||31" / 79 - 80||1||65||40|
|27||32 - 33" / 81 - 85||1.5||68||41|
|28||34 - 35" / 86 - 90||2||70||42|
|30||36 - 37" / 91 - 93||3||75||44|
|32||38 - 39" / 94 - 97||4||80||46|
Fastskin LZR Racer® Elite 2 Kneeskin
The following size guide is specifically for the following racing suit:
Fastskin LZR Racer® Elite 2 Kneeskin
Our racing suit sizing is based on three measurements:
Body Loop - place the beginning of the tape measure on the middle of the shoulder. Run the tape measure over the fullest part of your bust down between your legs and up your back to the start point on your shoulder
*please note that for longer sizes the body loop measurement is larger
Chest - Measure over the fullest part of your bust and around your back
Waist - Measure around your navel
Rather than making a selection based on your size in previous racing suits, Speedo recommends that you measure yourself and select the correct size according to the charts below.
It is important that you choose the correct size for the LZR Racer Elite 2 as it may feel more flexible than your size preference in the previous LZR Racer suit. The difference in construction of the LZR Racer Elite 2 represents very slight variants in the fit with, in some instances, the LZR Racer Elite 2 feeling tighter. Swimsuit fit is down to personal preference. Swimmers wishing to achieve a more compressive sensation or tighter fit may find choosing a smaller size is an option.
|Speedo Size||Body Loop (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
|23||144 - 152||85 - 89||67 - 69|
|24||153 - 157||90 - 92||70 - 71|
|25||158 - 161||93 - 95||72 - 73|
|26||163 - 166||96 - 98||74 - 75|
|27||168 - 171||99 - 101||76 - 77|
|28||173 - 175||102 - 104||78 - 79|
|29||177 - 180||105 - 107||80 - 81|
Customer Reviews for Speedo Fastskin LZR Racer Elite 2 Jammers Hot Orange/Bondi Blue
5 out of 5 George M
Newitts Verified Purchase (11 Nov 2018)
Great skins, I’ve had about 3 pairs of these, feel good in the water, would recommend to anybody
- Speedo Proton Ladies Trisuit £30.00
- Speedo Fastskin LZR Racer Element Kneeskin £60.00
- Speedo Fastskin LZR Pure Valor Jammer £94.50
- Speedo Fastskin LZR Pure Valor Closedback Kneeskin £159.50
- Speedo Fastskin LZR Racer Element Jammer £47.50
- Speedo LZR Elite 2 Closedback Kneeskin Hot Orange/Bondi Blue £149.00
- Speedo Fastskin LZR Racer Elite 2 Jammer Black £88.00
- Speedo Fastskin LZR Pure Intent Openback Kneeskin £180.00