Slazenger Crown Cricket Ball
- Vegetable tanned leather.
- Moulded cork centre.
- 2 layer cork + 1 layer wool.
- 50-60 stitches.
- Available in Senior 5 1/2oz or Junior 4 3/4oz weights.
|Weight oz||Weight g|
|Senior||5 1/2 oz||156g|
|Junior - under 13's||4 3/4oz||135g|
Mens Cricket. 5 ½ ounces to 5 ¾ ounces. It should also measure between 22.4cm and 22.9cm in circumference. The ball used in adult cricket is 5 1/2 oz which is 156g
Women’s Cricket 4 15/16 ounces to 5 1/16 ounces. It should measure between 21cm and 22.5cm in circumference. The ball used in women’s cricket is 5 oz which is 142g
Junior Cricket (u13) 4 11/16 ounces to 5 1/16 ounces. It should measure between 20.5cm and 22.5cm in circumference. The ball used in youth cricket is 4 3/4 oz which is 135g
Please note that these measurements are only meant as a guide.
Customer Reviews for Slazenger Crown Cricket Ball
4 out of 5 AL
Newitts Verified Purchase (3 Mar 2020)
Great quality ball at reasonable price for training purposes, U15 age group.
1 out of 5 poor quality
Goes soft quickly. Doesn't look the part.
5 out of 5 Slazenger Crown
Newitts Verified Purchase (24 Dec 2015)
Always reliable in quality and adaptability. First choice for my junior matches and coaching. It is also the ball of choice for the senior club.
5 out of 5 cricket balls
Newitts Verified Purchase (29 Dec 2014)
Bought at a good price, they arrived on time and the balls are as advertised. What is not to like.
4 out of 5 Good value Junior ball
Newitts Verified Purchase (8 May 2013)
Good quality ball suitable for Junior training and games involving younger age groups (better quality balls required for higher-standard matches) - reasonable value, holds shape OK
- Readers Cricket Windball £2.40
- Elders Incrediball Cricket Ball £3.49
- Gray Nicolls Crest Academy Cricket Ball £6.99
- Readers County Supreme A Cricket Ball £9.00
- Gray Nicolls Crest Elite Cricket Ball £8.75
- Gray Nicolls Cricket Wonderball £4.55
- Slazenger Match Cricket Ball £5.99
- Readers Indoor Cricket Ball £3.30