- Excellent for improving grip strength
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors
- 2 heavy duty end straps
Powerbag® and the training associated with them has allowed sports-people and trainers from many different areas to really find out what functional training can mean and what results can be achieved when applied properly. Used by Elite performers across the world, Powerbags are finding their way into gymnasiums and into the military.
Training with Powerbag® teaches the body to use its core stabilizers effectively in order that transfer of energy can take place effectively during even the most complex of movement patterns. It provides a feedback mechanism to assist with the development of all movements being high quality. It constantly emphasizes a high level of co-ordination within each movement and increases the power by which these co-ordinate movements can be carried out.
Powerbag® achieves these key-training goals by its emphasis on quality and core stability trained in a functional way and by its specific design and the sheer adaptability and range of movements that can be completed with Powerbag®.
Please Note: Powerbags 35kg and over in weight don't have the suitcase handle strap.
- Improved strength, strength-endurance and power-endurance.
- For energy expenditure leading to metabolic acceleration and fat loss.
- Can be thrown and caught, as an alternative to a medicine ball.
- Excellent for improving grip strength.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors.
- As used by professional athletes, Armed Forces and Emergency Services personnel.
- 2 heavy duty end straps.
- 2 inner bags, to hold sand, with a foam inner lining.
- Maintains its tubular shape unlike other sandbags.
- Supplied pre filled with sand.
Customer Reviews for Powerbag Original
You're making our website better ... thanks!