PliFix Grass Marking Tufts 25 Pack White
PliFix Grass Marking Tufts 25 Pack White
- Set of 25 & 1 free driving tool
- No more wasted time re-measuring
- Easy to install and safe for players and machines
- Always there when the season starts.
- No more wasted time re-measuring, simply join up the dots.
- Easy to install and safe for players and machines.
- Available in a set of 25 & 1 driving tool. (White)
- Size: 7.5cm in length and 4cm wide.
- Push the PliFix® screw 2cm into the gound (on clay surfaces, first make a hole 10cms deep using a small chesel)
- Place the driving tool over the screw (fibres inside the tube).
- Hit the driving tool with a malet until the "STOP" mark reaches ground level, then remove the driving tool.
- IMPORTANT: to not be pulled out, the top of the screw must be set 3cm under ground level.
- Use sand to fill the gap between the fibres.
- Sports Grounds Layout
- Golf Courses Layout
- Racecourses Layout
- Car Parks Layout
- Rugby Pitch Layout
- Football Pitch Layout
- Hockey Pitch Layout
- Grass Tennis Court Layout
- Camp Sites Layout
- Virtual Fences Layout
- Gas Layout
- Building Sites Layout
- Athlectics Layout
- Sprinklers Layout
- Stabilised Surfaces
- Electricity Wiring Layout
- Telecoms Cables Layout
- Dressage Arena Layout
- Pipes Layout
Customer Reviews for PliFix Grass Marking Tufts 25 Pack White
5 out of 5 Great product
Newitts Verified Purchase (16 Oct 2017)
Great product makes marking out the pitch so easy
4 out of 5 Brian Webb
Newitts Verified Purchase (9 Sep 2017)
The PliFix Grass Marking Tufts were very easy to install and trim to height on the cricket square. The instructions and tool provided made for accurate insertion and out of reach of the various mowers. Only time will tell whether the tufts stay white: but we hope it will save time re-marking the 11 pitches with marker paint and also avoid having to start from scratch next season
5 out of 5 Plifix grass marking tufts
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 Aug 2017)
Our Football club has used this product several times before ,they have been of good quality and have made it a lot quicker for teams when marking out the pitches.
5 out of 5 Excellent
Newitts Verified Purchase (28 May 2017)
Very easy to install, will save me hours of measuring in the close season.
4 out of 5 Great time saving product
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 Apr 2017)
This product worked really well for the solution we had to save time re-marking pitches after summer. We have a ground share agreement and these grass tufts will save us hours each season. They went into the ground really easily with the provided tool.
5 out of 5 Excellent
Use these on all our pitches, great product, saves hours of re-measuring when the lines have disappeared. Mark a wholes pitch from scratch in 45mins.
5 out of 5 They just work
Newitts Verified Purchase (23 Aug 2016)
It's no fun marking a pitch when rain and the mower have swept your lines away. Hours on all fours with a magnifying glass searching like Sherlock Holmes for a tiny fleck of paint... then a deep sigh as you resign yourself to two hours measuring it all again.
With Plifix carrots, all sorted. Even marking from scratch is easy: everything is exactly where you left it. They are tough and somehow survive mowing. An excellent investment.
5 out of 5 Brilliant!
Newitts Verified Purchase (9 Jan 2016)
Lost the markings on the cricket square, because of the blasted rain! Had to add some permanent, non-hazardous indicators and these were perfect, once we had done all the measuring!! Highly recommended.
5 out of 5 GRASS TUFTS AT SEFTON RUFC
Newitts Verified Purchase (31 May 2015)
Keeping sight of key pitch markings over the summer months on 3 full size rugby pitches is a major task but thanks to these clever tufts we can now ignore this summer weekly task and just pick the lines up again shortly before the new season, saving dozens of man hours over the summer. This time saved could be used to do other maintenance works by our volunteer workforce. great idea, even if a bit expemsive.
Bill Jones Chairman
4 out of 5 Buy these and save time
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 Sep 2014)
If you have a fixed pitch and are constantly needing to mark the pitch before you lose the lines and start over again with measuring, these little devils to exactly what they are intended to do - keep all the dimensions intact. They take about half an hour to put in and they dont spoil the game. Well worth it for hassled coaches !
5 out of 5 Great Product
Newitts Verified Purchase (25 Sep 2014)
I would recommend this product, makes line marking the pitch very easy. Service was great, arrived on time and in perfect condition
5 out of 5 Grass Tufts (Sportsground carrots)
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 Apr 2014)
These carrots are a fantastic innovation for us as a Cricket Club. We have permanently marked out our 10 wicket square with carrots imbedded for each track and the two popping creases and will now never "lose" the square over winter or have to spend hours measuring out and marking the square afresh as there is now a permanent, safe and highly visible marker for a good few years to come. The mower successfully cuts over the carrots and there is no damage to them from the scarifier, aerator or our 0.5 - 2.5 ton rollers. Reasonably priced and we highly recommended them to all cricket clubs. Zain Sharif, Kempsey Cricket Club.
4 out of 5 Grass Tufts
Newitts Verified Purchase (22 Aug 2013)
Very good product and free delivery which is a bonus as well would reccomend them to anyone whio deals in football
- Fleet Pitchmarker B Plus Line Marking Paint £40.00
- Ziland Corner Pole Bag £4.99
- Ziland Pro Football Crowd Barrier 100 Metre £74.99
- Ziland Club Corner Pole and Flag 4 Set Red £13.98
- Ziland Club Corner Pole and Flag 4 Set Yellow £13.98
- PliFix Grass Marking Tufts 25 Pack Red £85.00
- PliFix Grass Marking Tufts 25 Pack Blue £85.00
- PliFix Grass Marking Tufts 25 Pack Yellow £85.00
- Ziland Flexible Corner Pole Hi Vis Yellow £2.75
- Harrod Sport Single Corner Flag £4.00
- PliFix Grass Marking Tufts 25 Pack White £85.00
- Fleet Pitchmarker C Plus Line Marking Paint £50.00
You're making our website better ... thanks!