No Stink Shoe Deodorisers
Finally.. A shoe deodoriser that actually works!
No Stink Deodoriser; the perfect solution for extending the life of your favourite footwear, whilst keeping them fresh, dry and stink free! When you take off your shoes at the end of a long day, simply place one of the deodorising pouches inside each shoe. The natural properties of No Stink will absorb the moisture inside your shoes and remove the bacteria that cause bad smells.
- ALL NATURAL- Made from non-toxic, eco friendly bamboo and activated charcoal.
- ABSORB MOISTURE - Activated charcoal is a highly porous material that is effective at removing moisture from your shoes, which in turn prevents the stink!
- ANTI-BACTERIAL - The removal of moisture from your footwear prevents nasty bacteria from growing inside of them, meaning your shoes will last longer!
- RE-USEABLE - Place the No Stink pouches inside of your shoes after usage and leave them overnight, depending on how often you wear the shoes - you can do this for up to 6 months.
- RE-ACTIVATE - To ensure your No Stink product lasts as long as possible, place them in the sun once per month for 1-2 hours to recharge!
- RE-CYCLE - Once your No Stink product has reached the end of it's life cycle, cut open the bag and sprinkle it on the soil in your garden. This will help plants absorb nutrients from the soil.
- Original Lime Scent - This is our best selling version which is mildly fragranced.
- Each No Stink Shoe Deodoriser is: 15cm x 5.5cm
- Sold in Pairs .
Customer Reviews for No Stink Shoe Deodorisers
5 out of 5 Just the ticket!
Newitts Verified Purchase (1 Nov 2018)
I needed something for my work boots and tried a pair of No Stink. I loved them so much I went back and bought an extra pair for myself, plus a pair each for two friends! Recommended product!
5 out of 5 No more smells??
Newitts Verified Purchase (7 Oct 2017)
Sons football boots were really bad .. thought I would try these and they worked ... well worth it
5 out of 5 No Stink Shoe Deodorizers
Newitts Verified Purchase (29 Sep 2017)