Koolpak Instant Ice 20 Pack
Koolpak Instant Ice 20 Pack
- 20 single use disposable packs
- Longer size is ideal for wrapping around limbs
- Can remain cold for up to 40 mins at room temp
- Single use disposable packs.
- Ideal for wrapping around limbs.
- Will not cause freeze burns and can be applied directly to the body.
- Simply squeeze and shake for activation - packs become ice cold within seconds.
- Minimal risk of cross infection.
- Ice pack size: 15cm x 15cm.
- When activated temperature will be approx -8 degrees.
- Pack can remain cold for up to 40 mins at room temperature.
- Made from urea and water.
Customer Reviews for Koolpak Instant Ice 20 Pack
5 out of 5 Ice packs
Newitts Verified Purchase (17 Feb 2019)
Small ice packs work exactly as expected for minor injuries.
2 out of 5 Mrs R Adams
Newitts Verified Purchase (18 Oct 2018)
It was sometimes difficult to activate the ice pack. I have a couple that didn't work at all. They were better than nothing as I was travelling and had no ice compartment available to keep gel packs frozen. They were also rather small and the cold effect didn't last for all that long.
4 out of 5 Ice packs
Newitts Verified Purchase (8 May 2018)
These do the trick for dealing with knocks or sprains on the touch line or in football training when administering first aid. They last 5 or 10 mins which should be enough for cold therapy pitch side.
3 out of 5 Ok
Newitts Verified Purchase (8 Jan 2018)
These are just ok, they aren’t as I’ve cold as I would like and they don’t last long. As they are quite cheap I had to use 2 at a time.
5 out of 5 koolpak instant ice packs
Newitts Verified Purchase (25 Oct 2017)
Ideal size for small areas. Just squeeze, shake & go. Excellent value for money & delivery the next day.
2 out of 5 Koolpak - mixed results
Newitts Verified Purchase (16 Oct 2017)
The first couple of these Koolpak instant ice packs I used were very good and I was pleased with my purchase. Out of the next 3 I used only 1 worked which I felt was very disappointing. I don’t have the need to use anymore at the moment so I will have to wait and see how many of the remainder (15) work.
3 out of 5 Koolpak Instant Ice 20 Pack
Newitts Verified Purchase (29 Jun 2017)
I am sure this product is excellent for horizontal application to elevated legs, knees, shoulders etc however my particular problem was with the back of my neck. My physio advised ice application whilst stood up to hole the neck in the correct alignment. As I was going away on holiday these seemed the best solution as I would not have access to a freezer for my usual ice pack. Unfortunately the 'ice' settled to the bottom of the packaging and there was too much air in the packs to allow for slight pressure to move the 'ice' to the correct position. Generally the product seems good but just not for the application I required.
4 out of 5 Instant cool pack
Newitts Verified Purchase (17 Jun 2017)
Great product. Living in a boat with no freezer, these are perfect for treating Inflamed joints. Highly recommended!
- Koolpak Instant Ice 20 Pack £10.00
- Koolpak Original Instant Ice 20 Pack £12.50
- Koolpak Original Instant Ice 60 Pack £37.50
- Koolpak Instant Ice 60 Pack £30.00
- Koolpak Original Instant Ice Pack £0.66
- Koolpak Ice Bag £2.28
- Koolpak Koolkids Instant Ice Pack Sachet £0.55
- Koolpak Instant Ice Pack Small £0.60
- Koolpak Reusable Hot and Ice 2 Pack £2.86
- Koolpak Hot and Ice Pack £1.43
- Koolpak Instant Ice Packs 2 Pack £3.29
- Koolpak Ice Pack Neoprene Wrap £14.95
You're making our website better ... thanks!