Jordan Sandbag Pro
Jordan Sandbag Pro
- Supplied pre filled with sand
- Leads to metabolic acceleration and fat loss
- Can be thrown and caught
Each Jordan ® Sandbag Pro is colour coded for ease of identification..
- Improved strength, strength-endurance and power-endurance.
- For energy expenditure leading to metabolic acceleration and fat loss.
- Can be thrown and caught, as an alternative to a medicine ball.
- Excellent for improving grip strength.
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors.
- As used by professional athletes, Armed Forces and Emergency Services personnel.
- 2 heavy duty end straps.
- 1 inner bags, to hold sand, with a foam inner lining.
- Maintains its tubular shape unlike other sandbags.
- Supplied pre filled with sand.
- 1 year guarantee.
Customer Reviews for Jordan Sandbag Pro
5 out of 5 Excellent product
Newitts Verified Purchase (27 Mar 2016)
I bought two heavier bags to add the the ones I've had for a few years. The quality is still excellent, the bags are very well made and stand up well to my personal training clients brilliantly.
5 out of 5 Jordan Sandbag Pro 20kg
Newitts Verified Purchase (11 Sep 2015)
Spot on. A step up from the design of the previous version. A comfortably unstable way to train. Been very impressed. Been very tired afterwards!
5 out of 5 versatile
Newitts Verified Purchase (21 Aug 2015)
Newitts had the best price and service was quick. I really like this sandbag, very well made. Will be purchasing more of these in different weights.
5 out of 5 Jordan sandbag pro
Newitts Verified Purchase (6 Oct 2014)
Bought 25kg bag for circuit training. Absolutely brilliant! Top spec bit of kit, very well constructed with multiple grip options. Delivery was very quick and price was best I could find for quality sandbags.
5 out of 5 Sandbag Pro 15kg
Newitts Verified Purchase (17 Mar 2014)
Great piece of functional kit. Robust and wear resistant. I thought that it might benefit from handles on the ends, but in practice they're not needed. Very satisfied all round
You're making our website better ... thanks!