Ziland Passing Hoop
Ziland Passing Hoop
- Manufactured from 25mm plastic pipe
- Bright, colourful arc with metal spikes
- Also used for Football Golf and Croquet
The Ziland Passing Arc is designed for passing practice and close ball control practice.
- Manufactured from 25mm plastic pipe.
- Metal spiked ends so the arc can be easily pushed into even firm ground.
- 12" in height out of ground.
- 40cm width.
- Also used for Football Golf and Croquet.
- Weight: 350g.
Customer Reviews for Ziland Passing Hoop
5 out of 5 Ziland Passing Hoop
Newitts Verified Purchase (5 Nov 2019)
This passing hoop is strong, made of strong and durable PVC, the colour is bright and steadfast. The ground spikes are securely fastened to the arch with rubber covers for when not in use for safety. It is of a good height, about up to an adult's knee and the distance between the spikes is like when someone stands with their feet apart replicating appropriate pass through distance. The price was very good for the high quality of the product. For indoor use I combine them effectively with slalom pole rubber bases. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
5 out of 5 Great trainig aid
Newitts Verified Purchase (21 Jun 2019)
The Ziland Passing hoop is well made and is good way of aiding variety to training.
5 out of 5 zilano passing arcs
Newitts Verified Purchase (27 Oct 2014)
The zilano passing arcs are excellent. they have enhanced the sessions i run with the children. They can be used for passing drills. Also as mini-goals, for 1v1 practices. Very impressed. i will be ordering some more of them
- Ziland Marking Pole Clip €0.56
- Ziland 4-Way Split Base €3.44
- Football Flick Urban Skills Set €27.60
- Ziland Slalom Pole Indoor Base €5.16
- Ziland Collapsible Safety Cone €0.86
- Ziland Disc Sports Marker €17.24
- Ziland Numbered Disc €28.74
- Ziland Speed Agility Training Hurdle €2.76
- ATREQ Flexible Softrung Speed Ladder €37.94
- Ziland Academy Speed Rings €14.89
- Ziland Sand Weighted Sports Cone €7.99
- Centurion Speed Agility Steps €26.51
You're making our website better ... thanks!