Gilbert Academy Netball Post
Gilbert Academy Netball Post
- Polythene base that can be filled with sand
- Easily adjusted multi piece upright
- Max height of full regulation 3.05m
The Gilbert ® Academy Netball Post is an ideal starter set for fun practice and play in the garden.
- Stylish pink ring set comprising: heavy duty ring and durable net.
- Easily adjusted multi piece upright.
- Rust proof steel.
- Polythene base that can be filled with either water or sand.
- Suitable for various age groups up to a max height of full regulation 3.05m.
Customer Reviews for Gilbert Academy Netball Post
5 out of 5 net ball for beginers
Newitts Verified Purchase (13 Aug 2016)
An excellent product which with its variably height makes it ideal for childten and beginers and adilts alike. Great quality although a little concerned that if left outside it would rust but time will tell.
3 out of 5 Not Very Stable
This post is reasonably priced and easy to put together. However, the post will spin around in the base - very annoying as you have to stop to adjust it every few shots. The net also became undone and fell off after a few weeks. I'm probably going to look for another post, don't mind paying a bit extra for sturdiness.
5 out of 5 Gilberts Netball Post
Newitts Verified Purchase (8 Jan 2016)
Great value for money and looks good too. Bought for our 10 year old daughter and it will be a great starter post and the grown ups are enjoying using it too. Easily assembled and seems very sturdy. Time will tell of course but would definitely recommend.
4 out of 5 Excellent starter post
Newitts Verified Purchase (5 Jan 2016)
This is an excellent entry level Netball post, easy to assemble, and reaching to a full height for the more ambitious practice. However, a design flaw means that it is difficult to tighten the bottom bracket to the base to prevent the pole from spinning the hoop if the ball hits it. For garden play and practice this is a minor annoyance and easily recitified, but for more security, buy one with a rectangular base and lateral supports.
5 out of 5 Gilbert Academy Netball Post
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 May 2015)
Great product. Perfect for my 12 year old whose just getting into netball at senior school level but suitable for teenagers and adults alike as height fully adjustable. Very stable and of good quality. Really pleased.
5 out of 5 Really pleased
Newitts Verified Purchase (23 May 2015)
This is a good product at a great price. Quick delivery and well packaged. Serves its purpose well and am having fun with it.
5 out of 5 Successful birthday present
Newitts Verified Purchase (17 Mar 2015)
My grand-daughter was delighted with her netball post. Her daddy said it was easy to assemble. I was impressed by the speedy delivery. Thank you.
5 out of 5 Great post, use it every day!
Newitts Verified Purchase (3 Dec 2014)
Been using this daily for a few weeks now & it is v good for a basic set. Previous one cost twice as much & was half as good. It is solid & hadn't started 'leaning' like the last one. This is fantastic value for money & I wouldn't trade up. There is a slight annoyance - post turns in the base - but then I often have to straighten the posts during matches. The net has come unlooped & I'll prob get a better net. Still worth 5 stars given the price & that usually I'm always thinking of trading up with things but certainly won't swap this post for a higher quality one as I'll get nothing extra from it!
Customers also bought
- Gilbert Netball Post £58.49
- Harrod Sport Netball Post Garden Set £32.67
- Harrod Sport Combination Posts £439.67
- Harrod Sport Socketed Netball Posts £166.32
- Harrod Sport Telescopic Netball Post £180.00
- Harrod Sport Wheelaway Netball Posts 10mm Ring £84.73
- Harrod Sport Socketed International Netball Posts £543.35
- Harrod Sport Wheelaway International Netball Posts £628.45
- Harrod Sport Garden Netball Post Extension Piece £10.00
- Harrod Sport Floor Fixed International Netball Posts £598.75
- Harrod Sport Regulation Wheelaway Netball Posts 16mm Rings £324.65
You're making our website better ... thanks!