Delphin Disc Swimming Aid Senior
Delphin Disc Swimming Aid Senior
- Senior size, sold per armband
- Provides safe, sure floatation
- Virtually unbreakable under normal use
The all new and original Adult Delphin Disc ® has been developed and improved by swimming instructors for many years in swimming classes. (EN13138 1 2008 must be and is printed on eash individual disc as from January 2008). As the swimmer progresses, the number of delphin discs ® can be reduced - its so simple and works so much better than removing air from other armbands. This item is sold individually (each disc). You will need to purchase 2 to make a pair.
- They can be used immediately, no need to blow them up.
- Easily fitted with no need to inflate, provides safe, sure floatation.
- Virtually unbreakable under normal use.
- 190mm (7.5in) outer diameter.
- Approx 12 years to adult size - 3.5cm thick.
- Adult - armhole diameter 115mm (4.5in) with blue lugs (to connect together).
- Polyethylen-Foam - 100% Polyethlen.
- Sold individually.
- Only adult size has blue lugs to attach them together.
- Colour: bright orange.
As swimming ability improves, you can "reward" your child by removing one disc per arm etc. If the child is tired and makes uncoordinated swimming movements, please add one disc. This system allows you to guide your child slowly and patiently to "free unaided swimming." You'll see how quickly your child enjoys learning to swim. Blowing armbands up, finding leaks caused by sharp objects or your child being afraid as you let more air out of the chambers of conventional armbands are all things of the past. The swimming discs are seawater-resistant, 100% waterproof and durable. If the inner cuff is damaged please replace the swimming disc!
Warning: Not protection against drowning.
The DELPHIN DISC ® swimming discs are easy to care for and store. We recommend rinsing the swimming discs with clear water after use and storing them dry.
The Delphin Swim Discs have no rubber or Latex. They consist of PE (Polyethylene).
Customer Reviews for Delphin Disc Swimming Aid Senior
5 out of 5 Great for my son
My son is paralyzed due to a birth defect. His lower body floats and dunks his upper body if he's in a life vest, but when he wears these discs he can swim like a champ. He's 11 and has some beefy arms because of wheelchair use so I hope he doesn' t outgrow these too soon! These have given him the independence in the water he needs. Thanks Delphin! They are wonderful.
5 out of 5 Quick and smooth transaction
Newitts Verified Purchase (3 Jul 2016)
Excellent product arrived quickly and very reasonable price my daughter just ordered grandaughters after seeing my purchase .would definitely recommend the product
5 out of 5 For my physiotherapy
Newitts Verified Purchase (29 Jun 2016)
These were recommended by my physiotherapist for giving me some resistance while exercising in the water and they are absolutely perfect. I can vary the amount of resistance by adding more than one. Brilliant.
5 out of 5 Senior swim discs delphin
Newitts Verified Purchase (19 Jun 2016)
Oh gosh there brilliant they give me so much confidence I'm out there swimming with the family now it's brill thankyou new itts yes yes yes
Customers also bought
- Speedo Aqua Belt £16.80
- JPL Rubber Wristbands 100 Pack Green £14.40
- Speedo Sea Squad Float Vest Red/Blue £15.40
- JPL Rubber Wristbands 100 Pack Blue £14.40
- Speedo Aqua Mitts £7.20
- JPL Rubber Wristbands 100 Pack £14.40
- Swimming Egg Flips 10 Set £2.99
- Ear Bandit Ultra Swimming Headband £7.20
- Speedo Sea Squad Waterballs £4.90
- Swimming Sinker Rings 6 Set £6.00
- Speedo Seasquad Float Vest Pink/Blue £15.40
You're making our website better ... thanks!