- Available in two lengths, 4m and 8m - the ladders can be joined together using the buckle clips that are on either side of the product. To make a 12 metre ladder, simply order a 4m and a 8m ladder.
- Carry bag has a carrying handle which makes laying out and collecting in for storage very easy.
- The hard wearing plastic rungs spaced at 45 cm intervals form an long obstacle course guaranteed to challenge foot speed, balance, agility, and fitness.
- The wide variety of drills mean each workout can be made different and can be tailored to develop speed or aerobic conditioning.
- Use for a warm up, balance, foot control, high-speed endurance, and controlled plyometrics.
- Your ladder can be used safely on any surface comes supplied in a drawstring bag.
Customer Reviews for Ziland Agility Flat Rung Speed Ladder
5 out of 5 Just the job!
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 May 2016)
Have used these indoors and outdoors and cannot fault them, especially at this price. Bought a second pair for my younger group too!
5 out of 5 Top buy!
Newitts Verified Purchase (18 Nov 2015)
Decent quality buy at a great price. Looks durable and does the job it needs to effectively. Useful carry bags too.
5 out of 5 Great prduct
Newitts Verified Purchase (31 Jul 2015)
I bought these for my circuit class and they were a great buy. Perfect length for my needs, the gaps in between the rungs aren't too big or too small and they are durable (can withstand getting accidently stood on.) They also come with a handy storage bag so i can roll them up after a class and easily transport and store them. Very quick deliver too.
5 out of 5 OUR REVIEW OF PRODUCT
Newitts Verified Purchase (30 Jul 2015)
WE FOUND THIS AGILITY FLAT RUNG SPEED LADDER WAS AN EXCELLENT QUALITY PRODUCT AND WOULD RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE.VINCENT'S HEALTH AND FITNESS LIMITED.
3 out of 5 Great aid
Newitts Verified Purchase (6 Feb 2015)
The ladder has proven a great success with the juniors at our badminton club. They love all the dofferent "fast feet" exercises they can do. It is a great aid for us coaches trying to instill pace into their movement, not an easy thing to do as a coach. The one criticism I would have is that it is easy knocked about and is continually being repositioned if care isn't taken by the students. There may be some concern about falls as a result. All things considered, a success, and it was delivered on time at a great price.
5 out of 5 Ziland Agility Ladders
Newitts Verified Purchase (22 Nov 2014)
Great product and price, first class service from Newitts.com. Used them the other day for a cardio session at local club and everyone thought how good they were. Comes in handy carry case.
5 out of 5 Great footwork ladder
Newitts Verified Purchase (1 May 2014)
Great footwork ladder, with good, safe, flat rungs. Adaptable, as ladders can clip together for greater length. Easily packed up for storage.
5 out of 5 Good ladder
Newitts Verified Purchase (16 Mar 2014)
I use this ladder with my children at school in P.E. lessons and it is good for their agility and footwork. It packs away nicely into its own compact bag.
5 out of 5 Great product
Newitts Verified Purchase (6 Jan 2014)
Very effective product, and much cheaper than many alternatives, I now have three that I use for junior cricketers to warm up and improve balance and agility and running technique
5 out of 5 Ziland Agility Flat Rung Speed Ladder
Newitts Verified Purchase (2 Oct 2013)
Excellent piece of equipment. Fully portable with its own carry bag for easy transportation. Facility to extend length from standard sizes.Well constructed.
You're making our website better ... thanks!