Tip 2 Tip Vertical Jump Measure also known as the Sergent vertical jump test, was developed by Dr. Dudley Allen Sergent (1849-1924).
Developed to monitor the development of the athlete's elastic leg strength. The jump test is for athletes who play sports like basketball, volleyball or even football, their vertical jump is a crucial skill. The vertical jump test (sergeant jump) is a effective assesment that allows you to chart your progress over the course of a training program.
- Simple to use.
- With sliding adjustment.
- Wall mounted.
How to do the test :
- Begin the assesment by chalking the end of your fingertips.
- Stand side on to the wall, and keeping both feet flat on the ground, reach up as high as possible and mark the wall with the tips of the fingers (M1).
- From a static position, you then jump as high as possble and mark the wall again with your finger tips (M2).
- Measure the distance between M1 and M2.
- Repeat several times, and record the best result.
Customer Reviews for Tip 2 Tip Vertical Jump Measure
You're making our website better ... thanks!