Sidearm Pro Ball Thrower
Sidearm Pro Ball Thrower
- Used by Graham Gooch and Andy Flower
- Iron out any blowling flaws
- Ideal for training
This Sidearm Batting Coaching Aid is a fantastic addition to your cricket bag. Whatever standard and format of cricket you play, Sidearm can help you become a better batsman. Sidearm offers high quality batting practice, allowing one person to provide a batsman with quick, accurate, swinging and seaming deliveries with little effort. Replicating all the rhythms and trajectories of a real bowler, Sidearm give the most effective batting practice possible.
- The Pro is where the Sidearm really gets interesting. It requires a slightly stronger throwing arm to use than the club, but once mastered can produce deliveries that can test and challenge the very best of batters.
- Used by Graham Gooch and Andy Flower in the England set-up, the pro can provide a level of quality practice that is impossible to better.
- Where previously a very talented bowler would have to run-up 20 or 25 yards to bowl a ball of similar quality, now a skilled coach can provide 80mph swinging, seaming deliveries to really iron out any flaws or defects in a batsman's game.
- A good level club cricketer or level 2 coach can easily generate enough pace to provide great training for their peers - a bit of time spent mastering the use of the pro can be repaid many times over by a better batting average at the end of the season!!
- Ball to order separately.
Customer Reviews for Sidearm Pro Ball Thrower
4 out of 5 Sidearm Pro
Newitts Verified Purchase (10 Feb 2017)
An excellent piece of kit. Once you have mastered how to use it, it can be a very useful coaching tool. Makes batting practise far more realistic than facing a bowling machine.
2 out of 5 Sidearm tight!
Newitts Verified Purchase (26 May 2016)
I have used the sidearm plenty before and it is great although this particular stick is so tight and won't seem to loosen at all. It basically makes it really hard to get any consistency when throwing which is rather frustrating. I use other sidearms elsewhere where I don't have this issue so not sure if it is just this batch.
5 out of 5 Side arm pro
Newitts Verified Purchase (24 Feb 2016)
Having used this for the first 2 net practices of the season having bowled over 100 overs I throughly recommended this trading item. Following the instructions on the website I can bowl inswing , offspin , leg spin and slower balls. Giving players far more consistent deliverys than the net bowlers can. It also allows for more deliverys per player maximising the time spent in the nets. A truly great product , one as an ECB coach I fully recommend.
You're making our website better ... thanks!