Advanced security is ensured with the 851 multi-directional, adjustable strap wrap stability system. The anatomical, low profile fit compresses and stabilizes your ankle while providing a therapeutic warmth and healing throughout the joint. This product is highly recommended for moderate to major ligament sprains or strains.
Performance Level 3: Medium stability and support for moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints allowing for use as necessary for recovery.
- Multi-directional strap wrap.
- Provides lateral and medial support without taping.
- No-slip footbed with silicon gripper pattern.
- Low-profile lacing loop system.
- Integrated Antimicrobial Technology to reduce odor causing bacteria.
- LATEX FREE.
- This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always see professional medical advice for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
To determine the correct size, measure your ankle circumference 1 inch above ankle bone tip.
|Small||20cm - 21.5cm|
|Medium||21.5cm - 22.9cm|
|Large||22.9cm - 24.2cm|
|X-Large||24.2cm - 25.9cm|
Customer Reviews for Shock Doctor Ultra Wrap Ankle Support
5 out of 5 Love them!
After spraining my ankle quite badly I was a bit nervous about coming back to my sport. I am a competitive netballer and don't really know how to take it easy. Due to a previous injury to my other ankle I decided to get two ankle straps. Best idea ever! They are so comfortable and lightweight that I don't feel like my feet are heavier than when I had my old straps. Due to the wrap around straps I feel like my ankles are totally supported and it's been pointed out that I am in act playing better than before.
So happy I brought them and I've recommended them to others already.
Also it was pointed out to me that they don't make my ankles too Chucky or fat, they still look slim :-)
One very happy customer.
You're making our website better ... thanks!