RockTape is a revolutionary new type of therapeutic tape which is great for treating common sports injuries and enhancing performance.
It works great for lower back, groin and ITB applications. Perfect for covering large surface areas, being 10cm x 5m (4" wide x 16.4' long).
- Each roll is 5m long x 10cm wide.
- Natural-hybrid product that contains no drugs.
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon.
- Hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive that contains no latex.
- RockTape has a bias in the weave so it stretches in one direction and not the other.
- The weave creates a bio-mechanical lifting mechanism that lifts skin away from the soft tissue.
- All this allows blood to flow into an injured area which accelerates healing and recovery.
- Great for correcting tracking issues in knees, shoulders or elbows.
- Perfect for correcting posture problems including those associated with pregnancy.
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Jumpers knee (PFS)
- ACL/MCL issues
- Rotator Cuff
- Groin and hamstring pulls
- Lower back issues
- Shin splints
- Tennis and gold elbow
Customer Reviews for RockTape Kinesiology Wide Tape
You're making our website better ... thanks!