Quickplay Spot Rebounders are perfect for players and coaches alike either as a fun game or a serious piece of training equipment due to its portability and durable construction. Specifically designed for football acts a giant target for training your skills enabling multiple players to develop accuracy, power and control.
- Small pack size and lightweight.
- Simple and quick to assemble in only a couple of minutes.
- All poles are pre-attached with elastic cord (just like a tent). Making it easy for anyone to assemble and reduced lost parts.
- Robust and flexible design, with the ability to deform and instantly reshape.
- Durable, easy open carry bag with shoulder strap.
- Kickster Spot Rebounders can be easily carried by children and are small enough to pack easily into a family car to go to the beach, park or anywhere.
- Designed and manufactured by Quick Play Sport and tested to BS EN71.
- Designed for the eCOACH training App, with over 30 detailed coaching videos and training drills.
- L 213cm x H 213cm (7ft x 7ft) - Packed dimensions - 10cm x 19cm x 97cm.
- L 244cm x H 152cm (8ft x 5ft) - Packed dimensions - 10cm x 19cm x 97cm.
Customer Reviews for Quickplay Spot Rebounder
5 out of 5 Great product
Delivery was fast and the product is good for any sort of ball handling practice. Been used for rugby, netball and football so far!
5 out of 5 Quick play rebound net
Newitts Verified Purchase (5 May 2016)
A fantastic piece of equipment for my 13 year old son. Getting him out in the garden more than ever practising skills without needing anyone else. Fab!
5 out of 5 Excellent product
Newitts Verified Purchase (10 Sep 2015)
Would recommend this Rebounder to any football mad person, young or old. Ours has been ( easily) set up in our garden and is being used by a 4 year old, a 15 year old and a 21 year old! Different skill levels but the Rebounder allows tem to go out and practise their ball skilla whenever they like.
You're making our website better ... thanks!