The Beemat ® Tumbler Trainer is an innovative training device enabling coaches to help beginner gymnasts practice handsprings and backflips in a safe controlled way.
- Specially designed to correctly train front or back handsprings.
- Provides lower back and mid-back support during the complete movement.
- Begins rolling only when user correctly transfers weight.
- Automatically returns to proper position after each use.
- Convenient carry handles either side for easy transportation.
- High quality, polyether foam inner.
- Flame retardant heavy duty PVC coated nylon outer cover.
- Wipeable and easy to clean.
- Available in 3 colour coded sizes.
- UK Manufactured.
- Fits to Beemat ® Tumbler Trainer Base (sold separately) to create a mini vault. Please search on our website for Beemat Tumbler Trainer Base.
- Small - 0.8m x 0.8m x 70cm - 2'7" x 2'7" x 2'4" - Navy/Yellow.
- Medium - 0.95m x 0.8m x 90cm - 3'1" x 2'7" x 2'11" - Sky/Yellow.
- Large - 1.05m x 0.8m x 100cm - 3'5" x 2'7" x 3'3" - Green/Yellow.
Tumbler Trainer Athlete Size Recomendation
Small - Up to 110cm (3'9") tall
Medium - Between 110cm (3'9") and 150cm (4'11")
Large - 150cm (4'11") and Taller
Customer Reviews for Beemat Tumbler Trainer
You're making our website better ... thanks!