The Beemat Octagonal Training Blocks are used for teaching tumbling skills and to develop correct shaping for handsprings, walkovers and tick-tocks. Can also be used for leaps, jumps and as obstacles in training skills that require height.
- Perfect for tumbling skills, forward rolls, handsprings and walkovers.
- Teach tick-tocks, leaps, over splits and round off drills.
- Assists with balance and coordination.
- The octagonal shape minimises movement.
- Convenient carry handles either end for easy transportation.
- High quality, polyether foam inner.
- Flame retardant heavy duty PVC coated nylon outer cover.
- Wipeable and easy to clean.
- Available in 4 colour coded sizes.
- UK manufactured.
Customer Reviews for Beemat Octagon Training Block
You're making our website better ... thanks!