Inspire Fitness M1 Multi Gym introducing the brand new home multi gym from Inspire Fitness. Extremely attractive and sleek due to its curves and lines. This home gym is completely seamless and transferring from each exercise is fast and efficient. This gym has 3 sets of pull points (2 low handles, 2 mid handles & 2 high handles) each of the 6 pull points is fitted with a comfort D handle/stirrup. This ensures an easy change from exercise to exercise and maximises the users training time on the M1 gym. The 6 independent handles promote Isolateral training, Isolateral exercise is a technique that is used in strength and fitness training to focus on one particular side of the body rather than trying to train both sides at once.
Low pulley points for shoulder presses, bicep curls, tricep curls, lateral raises, adjust the telescopic bench for quad and hamstring work by stepping up on to the adjustable bench. Chest presses can also be performed from the lower position by utilising the bench and adjusting to the flat position.
Mid pulley points for chest work (flat, incline & decline options) pectoral flys from any angle due to not having a fixed press arm. Adjust the back pad on the bench for chest supported seated rows.
High handles for lat pull downs, perfect abdominal crunches due to the pull points being positioned directly above the users head, tricep push downs, bicep and tricep work and cross the handles for the ultimate rear delt.
Unlimited amount of exercises and a must have piece of equipment for any home gym!
- 4 X D Handles.
- 2 x Multi-Ring D Handles.
- Ankle Strap.
Optional Extras (Not included in the price)
- Abdominal Bar. Please search on our website for Inspire Fitness Abdominal Bar.
- Aluminium Lat Bar. Please search on our website for Inspire Fitness Aluminium Lat Bar.
- Aluminium Curl Bar. Please search on our website for Inspire Fitness Aluminium Curl Bar.
- 50lb Weight Stack Upgrade. Please search on our website for Inspire Fitness 50lb Add On Weight Kit.
- 5lb Add-on weight. Please search on our website for Inspire Fitness 5lb Add On Weight.
- Weight Stack 72kg (160lb).
- Heavy Duty 3" round 11 gauge tubular steel frame.
- Two-tone electrostatic powder coat offers a durable maintenance free finish.
- Pulleys are manufactured from Fibreglass reinforced nylon (not plastic).
- 2000lb tensile strength cables.
- 1.5" precision steel bearings at bench press and oil impregnated brass bushings on other parts for a smooth and fluid motion with no maintenance required.
- Contoured pad upholstery.
- Heavy Duty canvas shrouds.
- Telescoping Seat allows for lying chest exercises.
- 3 x Upright and 6 Incline Position height adjustable seat.
- 2 Swivel High Pulleys allowing for 50% Resistance with D Handles.
- 2 Swivel Mid Pulleys allowing for 50% Resistance with D Handles.
- 2 Swivel Low Pulleys allowing for 50% Resistance Multi-Ring D Handles.
- Exercises - Chest, Shoulders, ABS/Back, Arms, Leg & Unlimited Functional Training.
- Length 153cm (extends up to 188cm when Bench is in flat position) x Width 91.5cm x Height 212cm.
- Weight - 177kg / 390lb.
- Maximum User Weight - 150kg / 330lb / 23.5 stone.
- Commercial - Lifetime Frame & 10 Years Parts, 1 Year Cables and 90 Day Upholstery - Up to 6 Hours usage per day.
- Home - Lifetime Frame & Parts, 2 Years Cables, 90 Day Upholstery & 1 Year Labour.
Customer Reviews for Inspire Fitness M1 Multi Gym
You're making our website better ... thanks!