Designed for the elite player the Gilbert Spectra V1 Netball Shoes is the most exciting to date. With technical advancements in both the sole and the upper they will suit all types of player.
A bold design combined with outstanding lightweight breathable mesh upper with stability cradle for support.
- LITEX mesh upper – Lightweight and breathable.
- Integrated Stability Support System – Innovative logo design provides a cradle like effect around the foot for excellent lateral support.
- Impact Protection System PRO (I.P.S) – Smart impact-absorbing layer of foam, which absorbs impact energy – Breathable, antimicrobial and lightweight.
- PROLAST L – Built on a ladies last to provide a superior fit.
- DP Footbed – Pre footbed with arch support and heel and forefoot HDF for improved energy transfer and cushioning through foot strike.
- PIVOT1 Outsole – Designed with forefoot rubber wrap system for improved grip and durability required during Netball.
- Key Pivot point design for specific netball dynamics. Using Xtra-Dura instep rubber compound.
- Midsole – Single density midsole with additional stability on the instep provides key arch support.
Customer Reviews for Gilbert Spectra V1 Netball Shoes
You're making our website better ... thanks!