Designed for the elite player the Gilbert Synergie X5 Netball Shoe is the most exciting to date. With technical advancements in both the sole and the upper they will suit all types of player.
The lightest netball shoe in the Gilbert range, focus on comfort, support and significant weight reduction make this the stand out shoes in the Gilbert collection. Worn and endorsed by Tamsin Greenway.
- LITEX mesh upper – Lightweight and breathable.
- POWERBRACE X System – Innovative logo design with HYB Weld Technology which provides a cradle like effect around the foot for excellent lateral support.
- Impact Protection System PRO (I.P.S) – Smart impact-absorbing layer of foam, which absorbs impact energy – Breathable, antimicrobial and lightweight.
- PROLAST L – Built on a ladies last to provide a superior fit.
- XRX Footbed – Advanced open cell, high impact foam footbed to maximise energy transfer and cushioning through foot strike.
- PIVOT1 Outsole – Designed with forefoot rubber wrap system for improved grip and durability required during Netball.
- Key Pivot point design for specific netball dynamics. Using Xtra-Dura instep rubber compound.
- PRO DD Midsole – Dual density midsole with additional stability on the instep provides key arch support.
- A soft spongy top layer provides cushioning and comfort, a harder density base layer ensures stability and max energy transfer during foot strike
Customer Reviews for Gilbert Synergie X5 Netball Shoes
You're making our website better ... thanks!