The Gray Nicolls GN1000 Pro Flexi Cricket Shoes is a shoe that has been designed for top level cricketers looking for an ultra lightweight shoe combined with extra stability to enhance performance. The choice of Grays-Nicolls international ambassadors in 2016.
- Hybrid Weld performance upper - Lightweight, breathable upper with micro injected moulding to provide support to the foot.
- Powerframe Brace - Brace system which wraps around the mid-section of the foot providing lateral support for explosive movements.
- Impact Protection System PRO (IPS) - Smart impact absorbing layer of foam, which absorbs impact energy.
- Breathable, anti-microbial and lightweight.
- PROLAST - Built on a runners specific last to provide a superior fit.
- XRX FOAM FOOTBED - Advanced open cell, high impact foam footbed to maximise energy transfer and cushioning through foot strikes.
Pro Batting Sole
- Blown rubber provides lightweight comfort.
- 5 strategically placed spikes for outstanding traction.
- TPU torsion midfoot section provides stability.
- Rubber pimples on heel for reduced weight, grip and cushioning.
Customer Reviews for Gray Nicolls GN1000 Pro Batting Cricket Shoes
You're making our website better ... thanks!