The Harrod UK ® Integral Weighted Tennis Posts have been designed as a single solution for all court surfaces.
What is included
- 2 x Posts (1 Winder, 1 Dummy).
- 2 x Bases.
- 2 x Ski Plates.
- 2 x Rollers.
- 4 x Cellular Wheels.
- 24 x Net Clips.
- All Bolts & Fixings.
- Detachable front uprights manufactured from 80mm square aluminium.
- 1.18m wide base frame manufactures from 76mm square aluminium.
- The rear ballast is electroplated steel with an aluminium tube external housing.
- The two cellular wheels improves manoeuvrability.
- The product is powder coated matt black.
- The Ski Plate and rubber bottom provides grip and protection, spreading the weight of each post thus reducing pressure on the playing surface.
- Full regulation net height can be achieved.
- The net attaches to the upright via synthetic net hooks.
- Heavy duty brass winder and brass pulley wheel.
- Overall depth of base (i.e. front of ski plate to rear of wheels) is 1503mm. Front of upright to rear of base (rear wheels again) is 854mm.
- Total weight 219kg.
- Net size 12.8m x 1.07m. Thickness 3.5mm weighted. Colour - black, complete with a white vinyl coated nylon headband and PVC covered headline and winding end.
- Tennis post base roller protectors can be purchased separately. Please search on our website for Harrod UK ® Integral Weighted Tennis Base Pad.
Customer Reviews for Harrod UK Integral Weighted Tennis Posts
You're making our website better ... thanks!