The Century Versys VSPAR2 Kids Fight Simulator is the first freestanding grappling simulator designed exclusively for youth. Its state-of-the-art patented three leg structure, along with its two grappling arms, provides a realistic approach allowing for every takedown, throw, sweep, hold, and lock imaginable.
- Advanced or young beginners can safely learn to practice throws, hip tosses, leg sweeps, ankle picks, arm drags, crotch lifts, single and double leg takedowns.
- V.SPAR.2 is a perfect tool for conditioning and training drills, combinations, stand up to ground transitions, and ground and pound.
- Martial arts training with V.SPAR.2 can enhance hand-eye coordination speeding up progression for special ground techniques.
- Made with high-density foam for maximum impact absorption.
- Constructed of durable polyurethane/high-impact foam.
- Prefilled, requires no additional water or sand.
- Legs and arms are a soft and flexible structural core for full flexibility and natural rebounding to original position.
- Patented three leg structure is strategically weighted to stand upright.
- One-year replacement warranty on all Versys™ Fight Simulators.
- Size: Max Height – 155cm (Legs together) Min Height – 112cm (Legs apart-during use).
- Weight: Approx. 4.5kg.
Customer Reviews for Century Versys VSPAR2 Kids Fight Simulator
You're making our website better ... thanks!