Key Technologies: Compression – SKINS scientifically proven compression technology helps to improve blood circulation which results in more oxygen being transported to active muscles, allowing more power for cyclists to ascend. A further advantage of compression is the reduced vibration on muscle and joints, which often occurs when riding on bumpy roads, whether it’s ascending or descending. While the Bib Shorts retain full gradient compression the new jerseys, Tremola and Gottardo, offer partial gradient compression to the arms, which is particularly important as the upper body is the most susceptible to vibration. Less muscle vibration protects the muscle and allows for maximum comfort while reducing fatigue.
Skindry – Changing climate conditions are especially prevalent in the mountains. Because of these conditions the new range consists of functional Italian materials, which provide optimal moisture management and comfort.
Reflective – SKINS Cycle Jerseys provide reflective Pixel fabric panels on the back pockets for high visibility.
Chamois – In order to endure a long ride without seat discomfort, an anatomically shaped padding is essential. The chamois distributes pressure evenly over the ischium and pubis areas for the pelvis to provide maximum seat comfort.
The SKINS Cycle Bibs feature high performance chamois with a new revolutionary seamless technology. The pads move with the body in motion. This is achieved with its innovative Y style moulded 9D shape and this eliminates skin rashes and irritation on the inguinal parts during every pedal stroke.
High quality and functional fabrics ensure perfect climate regulation while the 3 layer construction of the seat provides the right density for optimal comfort.
The Skins Womens Comprerssion Cycle Jersey is just one such garment.
- Partial SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression on the arms.
- Partial SKINmuscle+ for muscle stability and support during activity on the arms.
- SKINfit - based on BMI anthropometrical algorithm.
- SKINdry - moisture management wicking.
- Femanine and comfortable fit with stretch for full freedom of movement.
- 3 back pockets with reflective Pixel fabric panels for high visibility.
- Full length lightweight front zip with clipdown.
- Elastic inserts at the bottom hem.
- Bacteriostatic carbon fibres under the arms reduce body odour and friction.
- Stand-up collar.
- Back mesh panels for better body climate.
Customer Reviews for Skins Womens Compression Cycle Jersey
You're making our website better ... thanks!