The Harrod UK ® County Cricket Practice Net Systems have been designed as a professional training system which can be easily dismantled before cricket matches. Ideal where permanent sockets are not an option.
What is included
- A - 10m net system - Consists 2 x Uprights, 2 x Turf Screw Ground Sockets, 1 x 10m long Net. Total weight 15kg. Harrod UK code CRK-275.
- B - 20m net system - Consists 3 x Uprights, 3 x Turf Screw Ground Sockets, 1 x 20m long Net. Total weight 24kg. Harrod UK code CRK-276.
- C - 30m net system - Consists 3 x Uprights, 3 x Turf Screw Ground Sockets, 1 x 30m long Net. Total weight 32kg. Harrod UK code CRK-277.
- Please note Turf Screw Insertion Tool to be purchased separately. Please search on our website for Harrod UK Turf Screw Insertion Tool.
- Uprights are to be installed at 10m intervals.
- Netting complete with interval sleeves so they can be easily installed on to uprights.
- Uprights are manufactured from 50mm diameter by 3.2mm thick aluminium and polyester powder coated black.
- Iron phosphate coating used to help protect posts against the elements. Properly maintenance is still required to prolong the life of the posts.
- Each pole measures 2.7m in height out of the ground and comes complete with M8 hooks for added net retention.
- No headline rope is required with this system.
Customer Reviews for Harrod UK County Cricket Practice Net System
You're making our website better ... thanks!